By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Sega. Sonic is Dead.

O-D-C said:
taking a jab st Sonic and Sega is easy these days, no effort no balls Cubetoons.

And unoriginal. There's been a flood of anti-Sonic comics ever since Black Knight was announced and they have been getting decidedly more offensively bad with each one. You get less laughs from the comics and more misplaced nerd rage. The bandwagon needs to be blown up before it gets anymore embarassing.

Tag - "No trolling on my watch!"

Around the Network

even unleashed cant save him it will make people made to see were hog
sonic

consoles i own ps12 gba ds gc wii

ItsaMii said:
Sonic stopped being cool after the Genesis era. Hating Sonic stopped being cool after Shadow The Hedgehog. Sonic can`t sink any lower. From now on he can only improve. As shitty as Sonic and the Secret Rings was, it is the best 3D Sonic since ... since ... I don`t even know.

Indood. It's been a rough couple (erm... 14) of years. But it seems that the worst has come and gone (hopefully... please). I definitely think that Secret Rings was a step in the right direction, and Unleashed is also looking to help the Hedgehog out. Heck, even Black Knight (which is the sequel to Secret Rings) looks to freshen the stale hog up. And of course, we can't forget Bioware's upcoming Sonic Chronicles. Color me interested.

Hopefully the Blue Blur can stay alive long enough to get out of the current rutt... hopefully.

ItsaMii said:
Sonic stopped being cool after the Genesis era. Hating Sonic stopped being cool after Shadow The Hedgehog. Sonic can`t sink any lower. From now on he can only improve. As shitty as Sonic and the Secret Rings was, it is the best 3D Sonic since ... since ... I don`t even know.

Since Sonic Adventure 2 which was a vastly superior game. Actually, Sonic and the Secret Rings really was quite awful so its the best Sonic game since Sonic Heroes, which isn't saying a whole lot.

Debating with fanboys, its not
all that dissimilar to banging ones
head against a wall 

You know what else would help bring life back to Sonic? If they stop recoloring Sonic and making characters like Silver and Mephiles.

Pixel Art can be fun.

Around the Network
Mr.Y said:
melbye said:
I say let Miyamoto take a shot at a Sonic-game. If he can't make a good game with Sonic then we can declare him dead

They don't need Miyamoto they just need someone who has played the first three games and has half a brain.

Yes

And they need the Sonic Adventure team back.

GOTY Contestants this year: Dead Space 2, Dark Souls, Tales of Graces f. Everything else can suck it.

Sonic is cool. It's his games that are bad

Also... I never really liked Sonic games... or the Character.

Until Smash Brothers Brawl.

Sonic never made the transition to 3d IMO, give me 2d sonic for Wiiware please

Lol Sonic will never die.