By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - [PS3]God of War 3 is going to release before end of this year???

BS, we won't see it before 2009.

We had two bags of grass, seventy-five pellets of mescaline, five sheets of high-powered blotter acid, a salt shaker half full of cocaine, a whole galaxy of multi-colored uppers, downers, screamers, laughers…Also a quart of tequila, a quart of rum, a case of beer, a pint of raw ether and two dozen amyls.  The only thing that really worried me was the ether.  There is nothing in the world more helpless and irresponsible and depraved than a man in the depths of an ether binge. –Raoul Duke

It is hard to shed anything but crocodile tears over White House speechwriter Patrick Buchanan's tragic analysis of the Nixon debacle. "It's like Sisyphus," he said. "We rolled the rock all the way up the mountain...and it rolled right back down on us...."  Neither Sisyphus nor the commander of the Light Brigade nor Pat Buchanan had the time or any real inclination to question what they were doing...a martyr, to the bitter end, to a "flawed" cause and a narrow, atavistic concept of conservative politics that has done more damage to itself and the country in less than six years than its liberal enemies could have done in two or three decades. -Hunter S. Thompson

Around the Network

lol Believe it when I see it. (on the shelves)

I don't think it will.

Earlier I said March 09.... until I here otherwise... am sticking to that.....

4 ≈ One

Nope, not gonna happen.

Around the Network

Not gonna happen, Sony hyped the games with 2 or 3 years before release.

would be good if it happend. but i think next year will be best suited. ps3 has an amazing lineup for remainder of 2008

...not much time to post anymore, used to be awesome on here really good fond memories from VGchartz...

PSN: Skeeuk - XBL: SkeeUK - PC: Skeeuk

really miss the VGCHARTZ of 2008 - 2013...

If it's getting a 2008 release i will preorder that boy right now. I wont get my hopes up tho. if it is look for a very very very nice ps3 Christmas sales wise

Do NOT click on this link.

DO Click on this link.

sony couldn't afford to hold out on info on this game if is was comming out in 08'

With the bad start it has hard and slow progress they have needed to talk about a ton of games way before they are released. Now why would this "destroyer xmas" be not announced until a few months before.

and you guys are overestimated this game as well, the others didn't exactly sell insane numbers.

Steve didn't adjust the size of the picture right. Let me do it for him.

The description on the right of Lord Kratos saying "blab blab blab.... schedule to be released during the 2008 holiday season in North America".

It could be a mistake from Famitsu, but I won't be surprised to see that happens giving the fact SCEI been keeping a tight lip recently.

It (PS3's market share) might hit 30%, but definently not more. ~ Neo

Flaming (Calling another user (any user) a fanboy is flaming.) ~ Machina-AX