By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - [PS3]God of War 3 is going to release before end of this year???

This picture was actually scanned from the latest issue of Famitsu Japan,according to the article,God of War 3 is going to release in North America before end of 2008.I can't wait for this game,come on,Kratos,show me what you do when there will be only chaos in this world.

picture link:

http://img176.imageshack.us/img176/5659/gow3ha3.jpg

Around the Network

Ehm.. that picture is from the E3 trailer.. but no..

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

I dont think so its too early.

No way. The game will be released late 2009

Now Playing: Crysis 2

Last Finished: BulletStorm

Online IDs: PSN: computermaximus, XBL: computermaximus

I'm sticking with the 3rd week of March 2009.

Leatherhat on July 6th, 2012 3pm. Vita sales:"3 mil for COD 2 mil for AC. Maybe more. "  thehusbo on July 6th, 2012 5pm. Vita sales:"5 mil for COD 2.2 mil for AC."

Around the Network

I'm not sure,but according to the article in Famitsu,its going to be release before end of this year,most probably would be around Christmas 2008,and according to SCEA,they did have a "SHOCK" news to be announce on 3rd August,maybe its the release date of God of War 3?

stevechan said:
I'm not sure,but according to the article in Famitsu,its going to be release before end of this year,most probably would be around Christmas 2008,and according to SCEA,they did have a "SHOCK" news to be announce on 3rd August,maybe its the release date of God of War 3?

That would be awesome as balls if they announced that. I would shove a cucumber up my ass if it happened.

Feel free to add me as your friend-PSN ID: Bobo012893

Not gonna happen

If you look back Gow released in march 2005 Gow2 released march 2007.
I dont think it is for gow3 that big announcement on 3rd august but who know.

While that would be really nice, and would garuntee that PS3 destroys XBOX this Christmas season, I'm not holding my breath. I doubt it'll be out then, but trying to figure out what a game company really means by what they say is like talking to your 1 year old. It sounds like the adults on Peanuts, all you understand is every 3rd word or sentence. Don't put too much faith into this.