By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - [PS3]God of War 3 is going to release before end of this year???

I hope it will be this year, although I am not counting on it.

Around the Network
Bobo012893 said:
stevechan said:
I'm not sure,but according to the article in Famitsu,its going to be release before end of this year,most probably would be around Christmas 2008,and according to SCEA,they did have a "SHOCK" news to be announce on 3rd August,maybe its the release date of God of War 3?

That would be awesome as balls if they announced that. I would shove a cucumber up my ass if it happened.

GREATEST POST EVER

they said the release is for march 2009,or im wrong

konnichiwa said:
Maybe fiscal 2008 year?

this seems much more likely. Would also enable a march 09 release.

@ kowenicki

The game is about a man who fight the greece gods and defeats them while being covered in the ashes of his dead wife and child.. he also decends from sparta.

Yeah it's a pretty big deal.

Check out my game about moles ^

@Kowenicki

Heavenly Sword.

GoW3 will out sell the others, as the PS3 people are HUNGRY!

Playing and finishing games first>>>>>>>>>>Then talking!

Opinions are subjective and just like moods, can change.

TOP 12: Deus Ex, Shadow Man, Castlevania: Symphony of the Night, Shin Megami Tensei: Nocturn, Castlevania: Lords of Shadow, Metroid Prime, Zelda (series), Uncharted (series), FF Tactics, Persona (series), Demons Souls, Vagrant Story.

MOST WANTED: Deus Ex: Human Revolution, The Last Guardian, ICO/Shadow OTC HD

Around the Network

Maybe we should all ready our cucumbers?

Really though, I doubt it. On the other hand, it would be an awesome strategy move by Sony, mixing it up from the norm and confusing the competition! It is possible though, with the current things that we have been hearing from them of late.

Playing and finishing games first>>>>>>>>>>Then talking!

Opinions are subjective and just like moods, can change.

TOP 12: Deus Ex, Shadow Man, Castlevania: Symphony of the Night, Shin Megami Tensei: Nocturn, Castlevania: Lords of Shadow, Metroid Prime, Zelda (series), Uncharted (series), FF Tactics, Persona (series), Demons Souls, Vagrant Story.

MOST WANTED: Deus Ex: Human Revolution, The Last Guardian, ICO/Shadow OTC HD

Its not coming this year.SCEA would have to push back another title, so that GoW could be released and I don't see that happening.

Sales predictions end of 08' (2008-7-27)

• PS3: 20. million
  • X360: 23. million
  • WII: 40. million        

PS3 to surpass X360 WW sales by Q2 2009

I lol'd when i read this, but no it will be released around Q1 2009 (prediction)