By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - [PS3]God of War 3 is going to release before end of this year???

Bobo012893 said:
stevechan said:
I'm not sure,but according to the article in Famitsu,its going to be release before end of this year,most probably would be around Christmas 2008,and according to SCEA,they did have a "SHOCK" news to be announce on 3rd August,maybe its the release date of God of War 3?

That would be awesome as balls if they announced that. I would shove a cucumber up my ass if it happened.

I thgt its gonna be hurt?

Around the Network

If we look back for the example of Siren New Translation,this game was first announced on May 2008,however,its release on July 2008,maybe they just follow the route of Siren NT,developed the game for quite a period of time,and only announce it when its almost done?
Anyway,maybe we should just wait for the official announcement of SCEA instead of guessing?

either way i dont care because it will be aweomse in 2008 or it will be awesome in 2009

Tbone said:
If you look back Gow released in march 2005 Gow2 released march 2007.
I dont think it is for gow3 that big announcement on 3rd august but who know.

No they already announced that game and it was some really gay game codenamed Hardware 2 which is pretty much twisted metal online with 100 people with planes. I was disappointed.

Feel free to add me as your friend-PSN ID: Bobo012893

Not possible I don't think its been hyped up enough even though this would be pretty badass.

Around the Network

No, it will be next year

i hope its next year. Take as long as it needs to make this game EPIC

Owner of all consoles cept DS.....Currently in love with prototype!

that will really boost ps3's lineup this hliday season. ps3 has lots of shooters, they need variety, and GOW3 is really wat they need end of this year

Maybe fiscal 2008 year?

That would be great but I don't think that Sony would do that. IMO, theres already too many big and great games coming out for the PS3 in the fall, so they will sell plenty HW and SW (not to mention the holiday rush). If I were in charge of Sony, and the game really would be done by December, I would still give them time to polish it and then release it in March (like usual) cuz that would solidify the first half of the year for the PS3 with great games.