By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Should I sell my Wii?

Sell it, it'll just be your loss to have to buy it again.

Around the Network

If you enjoy the games that are already out, keep it.  If you dont enjoy Wiis current game library and are hoping for better then sell it.

if you sell it, you'll probably regret it a couple years down the line when some awesome game comes out you can't live without.

remember, the wii still has at least a few more years of life left (i think there will be more) there will be stuff coming out in a couple years that will probably wow and amaze us.

come try out the computer game i've been working on for my high school senior project, titled sling ball. http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=47568

brawl friendcode - 3823-8201-9151

mario kart wii friendcode - 0387-9491-4552

PM me if you add me plz.

150vg$ bet(with haggy) mk wii 2009 worldwide sales > any 360/ps3 game released in 2009.

current mk wii worldwide sales (jan 9th): 553k

blackstar said:

i forgot that e3 is the only place to show games

I don't know why people still think that the E3 is like a "Gamers X'mas". Look at Capcom they show NOTHING in their conference but miles away they announce Dead Rising for the Wii in a weekly japanese magazine. If companies don't care about the E3 anymore why we should care?

a lot is coming on the horizon, the conduit, fatal frame, Monster Hunter, and the list goes on and on...

Around the Network

I wouldn't sell it. With how the HW is selling, logically speaking at some point it should get the bulk of new games being developed, especially from Japan.

alfredofroylan2 said:
blackstar said:

i forgot that e3 is the only place to show games

I don't know why people still think that the E3 is like a "Gamers X'mas". Look at Capcom they show NOTHING in their conference but miles away they announce Dead Rising for the Wii in a weekly japanese magazine. If companies don't care about the E3 anymore why we should care?

man i was being sarcastic :D

I must say as a long time Nintendo the Wii well its very fun but the current game library could be improved. Yes I enjoyed very much Metroid Prime 3, Mario Galaxy, Mario Kart, Super Smash Brothers Brawl. But those are like the only 4. Of course the virtual console is always fun for some time. Maybe im expecting too much so quickly I don't know. I do know that I am getting the Conduit, Fatal Frame 4, and Sonic Unleashed. For know Brawl and Mario Kart have been the main games to play on my Wii. I wouldn't sell it because I KNOW that Nintendo is going to release some very good games in the future. Its just a matter of waiting. I can wait. However, if you want to sell it just make sure you don't plan to buy it again. Though for some reason I think if you sell it you are just going to buy it again thus making it a money loss for you.

Judging from your current collection, there won't be too many games that will interest you in the near future. Fatal Frame is one, Mad World is another, and the latest sports games might appeal to you if you prefer controls over graphics (especially for boxing). If you're going to keep it, it'll definitely be your secondary machine (but you already knew that). I'd say hang on to it, as there will be some things that appeal to you, but I won't blame you if you ditch it.

Sell it if you haven't been enjoying it for awhile now and no upcoming games interest u. In all honesty i bought the wii at launch and bought 1 game since then I would sell mine but my other system keeps me plenty happy and its good for entertaining at parties