By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Should I sell my Wii?

i would sell it, it is clear that nintendos main focus is on the casual gamer, the good old fashioned gamer has been pushed back to 2nd place. and not alot is going to change.

Around the Network

If you are bored with it and no games interest you, sell it. I'd sell it in a heartbeat.

should i sell my wii thread #236 make your own mind up bro, if ya play it no, if ya don't yes. If ya looking forward to future releases no, if there's nothing for you yes, you don't have to ask on a forum to get ya answer unless there's an under lying motive.

nintendo and sega fan since i was old enough to hold a game controller.

note: my games collection on my profile is only 20ish% complete, i've got a boatload of 360,saturn and dreamcast games to add and a few ps3 games, thanks :)

look...if you want it off your chest..sell it...just dont cry when you wanna buy it back

lol all the PS fanboys are telling to sell it.

dont, lots of good games are coming soon

Around the Network
11ht11 said:

I'm a PS fan and you didn't hear me say anything like that did you?

Sold my Wii on launch day in Japan.

Never regretted it, never will.

Whatever floats your boat though. You can always buy another one rather than waiting around for vapourware.

PSN - hanafuda

Xen said:
11ht11 said:

You're a PlayStation fan, not a PlayStation fanboy. For an example of the latter, see the post above.

Sell it if you aren't thrilled with the current lineup or the upcoming releases. If playing systems determines if I keep a system or not, my PS3 would have been in an orphanage ages ago. However, I do think as hot and as popular the Wii is now, you will get your investment and then some. I know I don't play my Wii that often, but my wife and kids love it. And it's a hoot to see them play it. That makes it awesome for me.

Would I sell it? Why not? However, if you have buyer's remorse, it will be kinda hard to get one until next year some time. They are STILL selling like hotcakes.

noname2200 said:
Xen said:
11ht11 said:

You're a PlayStation fan, not a PlayStation fanboy. For an example of the latter, see the post above.

Like I said, whatever floats your boat.

I beat Pikmin and Pikmin 2.  Pikmin 3 is in development?  That's not exciting news for me.  Maybe it is for the OP.  Maybe not...

PSN - hanafuda