By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Should I sell my Wii?

I say don't sell it, there are a lot of good games coming, but if you really don't like the games that a are coming, you should sell i and re-buy it when something interest you.

||Tag courtesy of fkusumot - "Heaven is like a Nintendo theme park!"||Join the Medal of Honor: Heroes 2 American League HERE!||

Around the Network

I sold my Wii about a month ago, along with my 32" Bravia, all to get a 46" 1080p Sammy to get the most out of my PS3. There isn't any games yet, other than the new Wario game, that makes me regret selling it. I figure in a year or so, if the line up looks cool, I'll pick another one up when they are readily available.

The re-sale on it is pretty damn good right now, I got about $600 for my Wii and all the extra's. The funniest part was that my used Wii Fit sold for $25 dollars more than I bought it for.

I am as much of a movie geek as I am a gamer, so the PS3 just is a great package for me. It will definitely have to be your decision, just weigh the pros and cons. Wasn't a hard decision for me because my Wii had been collecting dust for a couple months and I really wanted a bigger 1080p TV with little money out of pocket.

Good luck with your choice.

one who thinks of selling a nintendo system.. DOESNT DESERVE A NINTENDO SYSTEM ! O.O
KIEL THE NONE BELIEVER !

*kills XGamer0611*

Sure. Sell it to someone that likes Nintendo. That's what I say.

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

Around the Network

Sell it. Then when you have to buy a new one, which you will, it will count as a new sale for the Wii and be even more money in Nintendo's pocket.

As far as future development is concerned I do believe that it will improve. I think the new concepts and challenges(dev wise) are still bieng worked out. I think by the end of the generation Developers will have a better Idea on how to use motion controls and the like to make new experiences in gameplay. I think this was Nintendo's plan from the start. It's a stepping stone for a big change in how videogames are played. The recent backlash of "traditional" gaming titles in the present is pretty logical. I myself am not to happy with it (see my Wii or XBOX360 thread). For the next year XBOX does look more apealing to me, but I haven't given up hope on Wii or Nintendo, I think this is just going to take it's natural time to flourish.

"Let justice be done though the heavens fall." - Jim Garrison

"Ask not your horse, if ye should ride into battle" - myself