By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Infinite Undiscovery being considered for PS3 release.

Soriku said:
If MS is funding IU then why would they bring it to the PS3? Doesn't make any sense to me.

It´s not coming right now at least. There´s no interview where that was said from SE side.

Around the Network

Who cares... It's a multi plat if so... I couldn't careless about multi plat SE bullshit... I repeat DO NOT CARE!

agree iron_megalith i dont care about multiplatform games.

dont mind at all.

Disgusting Square Enix ... All Ur RPG's should be ps3 exclusive ... Without sony, you would have been dead, and this is how you repay them? go to the 360 cos its got more consoles sold? you make me sick ...

Sega For Life - Gaming Died When Sega Died ... Sega <3

The nintendo before - ' wii release ' <3
Sega before ' Software Only ' <3

Anti M$ (Therefore anti 360) - im making it official ... Go play your meaningless FPS Games ...

Around the Network

Thread necromancy FTL.

But I do agree that Square should be Sony's slave forever and ever. If you'll remember back in the day, Squaresoft (as they used to be called before Wada joined the company and made them change the name as an indication of how he was going to fuck it all up) had run out of money, but Sony gave them enough to make a little game called Final Fantasy... a game which saved the company!

"IT'S ALIVE! IT'S ALIVE!! NOW I KNOW WHAT IT FEELS LIKE TO BE GOD!!!!"

Erm...lmao, old thread is old. And to think I actually got excited for this, IU is the only 360 game I'm envious of :D

PS One/2/p/3slim/Vita owner. I survived the Apocalyps3/Collaps3 and all I got was this lousy signature.

Xbox One: What are you doing Dave?

How the hell is IU going to be ported to PS3 when Microsoft owns the IP? -_- ...

badgenome said:

Thread necromancy FTL.

But I do agree that Square should be Sony's slave forever and ever. If you'll remember back in the day, Squaresoft (as they used to be called before Wada joined the company and made them change the name as an indication of how he was going to fuck it all up) had run out of money, but Sony gave them enough to make a little game called Final Fantasy... a game which saved the company!

Probably wrong but didn't they (SONY) get 20% of SE, ff7 rights and first refusal for the numbered Fantastsies in return? If that's true then...debt kind repaid no?

PS One/2/p/3slim/Vita owner. I survived the Apocalyps3/Collaps3 and all I got was this lousy signature.

Xbox One: What are you doing Dave?

This is from last E3, and IU was initially going to be published by M$, then SE took over the publishing duties, but M$ still own the IP /thread