By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Infinite Undiscovery being considered for PS3 release.

This game is published and funded by Microsoft, they announced numerous times over and over again.

Around the Network
memory2zack said:
Isn´t the game funded by M$ as well?

No. SE is just trying to expand their company and gain ground in the western part of the world. They now recognize that they are doomed without Sony.

jenny said:
This game is published and funded by Microsoft, they announced numerous times over and over again.

Go get your facts and back your sh%t up.

Actually, Infinite Undiscovery is being published by Square Enix (developed by tri-ACE), but Microsoft holds the IP rights. I wonder if there's some kind of negotiation going on. If IU on PS3 = FFXIII on 360 in Japan or something. Maybe it was part of the deal to get FFXIII on 360 to begin with.

THis is very old and mistranslated.

Heres the real translation, where the SE spokesman was talking about Last Remnant and IU in the same sentence and people mixed it up:

1:04- Shane from 1UP asks about Japan and the Xbox 360 version. He says that he hears that it is not coming to Japan. Hashimoto confirms that is is not coming out in Japan for the Xbox 360. As for Infinite Undiscovery, it is a 360 exclusive. Last Remnant will also be at first, but will probably be a PS3 title later.

http://www.destructoid.com/e3-08-square-enix-press-conference-on-final-fantasy-xiii-95190.phtml

IU is 100% 360 exclusive.

Around the Network

Extremely old, you need to check better before posting dupe news.

Proud poster of the 10000th reply at the Official Smash Bros Update Thread.

tag - "I wouldn't trust gamespot, even if it was a live comparison."

Bets with Conegamer:

Pandora's Tower will have an opening week of less than 37k in Japan. (Won!)
Pandora's Tower will sell less than 100k lifetime in Japan.
Stakes: 1 week of avatar control for each one.

Fullfilled Prophecies

bleu-ocelot you should go get your facts. And SE doesn´t need $ony that much internationally, they need M$ more.

"lol. Cause what else is there to wait for?"

-*bleu-ocelot*

memory2zack said:
bleu-ocelot you should go get your facts. And SE doesn´t need $ony that much internationally, they need M$ more.

I'm just posting this article. I could give a shit about IU.

Thanks mods.