By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Infinite Undiscovery being considered for PS3 release.

No it isn't and it looks like you got banned.

Around the Network

Square Enix is actually publishing Infinite Undiscovery
Microsoft owns the rights to the IP

Stats87 said:

IF that is the case, why is this being considered for the ps3?

Stats87 said:

Square Enix owns the rights to the IP, Microsoft is funding the game, and Tri-ace is doing the game design

http://www.microsoft.com/library/toolbar/3.0/trademarks/en-us.mspx

It says here IU is Trademarked

Around the Network
Stats87 said:

Microsoft will probably let S-E put the game on the PS3, it is possible

Riachu said:
Stats87 said:

Microsoft will probably let S-E put the game on the PS3, it is possible

possibly

I'm not sure how it all works and what implications it has since Sony has a 9% stake in SE.

The fact that Square Enix is Publishing it has me believe that a PS3 port is possible. I think it will depend on sales though. If the game doesn't break 1M Worldwide, I could definitely see a PS3 version getting made

If I had to predict, I think IU will make it to the PS3 in Japan.

Look, we all know what happened with the FF13 bomb shell and it's so called exclusiveness, why not IU too? I am confused, don't people know what SE is cabable of yet? They simply are NOT LOYAL to anyone but SE themselves.

M$ is soon to realize that their moneies will soon be powerless with trying to buy exclusives and SE will be disappointed with the fairly average sales of JRPG's on the 360.

So, don't be surprised if so.

Playing and finishing games first>>>>>>>>>>Then talking!

Opinions are subjective and just like moods, can change.

TOP 12: Deus Ex, Shadow Man, Castlevania: Symphony of the Night, Shin Megami Tensei: Nocturn, Castlevania: Lords of Shadow, Metroid Prime, Zelda (series), Uncharted (series), FF Tactics, Persona (series), Demons Souls, Vagrant Story.

MOST WANTED: Deus Ex: Human Revolution, The Last Guardian, ICO/Shadow OTC HD

HanzoTheRazor said:
Look, we all know what happened with the FF13 bomb shell and it's so called exclusiveness, why not IU too? I am confused, don't people know what SE is cabable of yet? They simply are NOT LOYAL to anyone but SE themselves.

M$ is soon to realize that their moneies will soon be powerless with trying to buy exclusives and SE will be disappointed with the fairly average sales of JRPG's on the 360.

Their monies will always work

Completed XBLA: 16 / 32
Completed Retail: 17 / 64
GS Completion %: 82.63%

erikers said:
HanzoTheRazor said:

Their monies will always work

care to explain Vista to me then?