By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - The Conduit sales prediction

I predict this game will sell around 1.5 million or more in the first week of sales. mabye 2.3 million first week sales.

TO GOD BE THE GLORY

Around the Network

Hard to tell. Considering there is obvious demand, will it still get the attention it deserves from the publisher that picks it up. If it gets similar advertising to that of Red Steel it could easily do over a million in its first week.

I'm hoping it does get that and about 1.2 million first week, most of that being in America, and about 3 million lifetime. But could pull a Goldeneye 007 and have some huge legs.

Zucas said:
Hard to tell. Considering there is obvious demand, will it still get the attention it deserves from the publisher that picks it up. If it gets similar advertising to that of Red Steel it could easily do over a million in its first week.

I'm hoping it does get that and about 1.2 million first week, most of that being in America, and about 3 million lifetime. But could pull a Goldeneye 007 and have some huge legs.

Seconded.

What other FPS's are on the Wii? How did they sell?

Thanks for the input, Jeff.

dbot said:

res steel, sold 1 million+

Around the Network
dbot said:

Medal of Honor: Heroes 2, 0.22 million

Metroid Prime 3: Corruption, 1.43 million

EDIT: Prime 3 you can't really count because it's more adventure than shooter.

Million first week worldwide would be a big success.

Can't say anything about it, it really is an unproven concept on Wii. It might just sell 2-3 million.

I bet it will do really sad like 400k ww max

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

Way too early to tell. I seriously doubt it will be 1 million week 1. That seems way too high. CoD5 for the Wii will be a good benchmark of what to expect for Conduit.

I might do better than other FPS cause of the larger userbase next year.