By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - The Conduit sales prediction

It's going to get over a million because you guys are going to buy it because of lines like this haha:

“The Wii is a really cool game system. It’s worth better games than it’s getting right now. There are some great games out there for the system, but it just seems like there’s such an opportunity to do so much more with it. Considering it’s such a popular system right now, it just doesn’t make sense to not focus on making really quality games.” - Matt Corso, High Voltage

I mean these guys are saying everything we want to hear and man are they fucking right. They deserve this game to sell and I hope it does. I know I'm doing my part by buying it first day haha.

Around the Network

i think it could do 500k-800k first week and about 2.5-3 million worldwide

I predict lifetime sales to fall short of 500K copies.

I mean, what most people will look at this as, is Metroid Prime, without Samus, not made by Nintendo.

http://www.vgchartz.com/games/userreviewdisp.php?id=261

That is VGChartz LONGEST review. And it's NOT Cute Kitten DS

Zucas said:
It's going to get over a million because you guys are going to buy it because of lines like this haha:

“The Wii is a really cool game system. It’s worth better games than it’s getting right now. There are some great games out there for the system, but it just seems like there’s such an opportunity to do so much more with it. Considering it’s such a popular system right now, it just doesn’t make sense to not focus on making really quality games.” - Matt Corso, High Voltage

I mean these guys are saying everything we want to hear and man are they fucking right. They deserve this game to sell and I hope it does. I know I'm doing my part by buying it first day haha.

This game so far deserves to sell but 1 million for a new IP in one week is kinda high isn't it.  Then again, Assassin's Creed sold 1 million copies in one week

Oyvoyvoyv said:

I mean, what most people will look at this as, is Metroid Prime, without Samus, not made by Nintendo.

Most people don't know what Metroid is, moron. That's why it's a jaded franchise

Around the Network

500K first week, 1.5-2 lifetime ww. Better than Metroid, but not a lot better.

frist week sales 450k

lifetime 2 million

Nintendo Network ID: Sherlock99

i think it will sell pretty well.

TO GOD BE THE GLORY

Snesboy said:
Oyvoyvoyv said:

Most people don't know what Metroid is, moron. That's why it's a jaded franchise

Snesboy, I think you know what you did wrong there.

This is a warning.

I predict under 3 million lifetime sales, but over 2 million. 2.6 million lifetime would be my prediction. It will be huge in the Americas, I'm sure of it. The N64 audience will suddenly start rising like angels about the Wii.

Well I'll buy it even if i don't like FPS so much.
(Metroid is more of a FPA accourding to some of you people But I liked it alot)

If it isn't turnbased it isn't worth playing   (mostly)

And shepherds we shall be,

For Thee, my Lord, for Thee. Power hath descended forth from Thy hand, That our feet may swiftly carry out Thy command. So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be. In Nomine Patris, et Filii, et Spiritūs Sancti. -----The Boondock Saints