By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
Xiru said:
Lolz, you are my hero. :) If you honestly think Ninty won, you rule.

i know i know =) but don't tell the rest they will be jealous

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

Around the Network

Well

They DID announced the three game that will sell the most among all annoucements made in E3...

Even FF13 will never get anywhere close to Wii Music, Wii Sport 2 or AC Wii...

But is it a fact to be happy about ? Not so sure...

sad

Try Rage Of Bahamut ! Free trading card and RPG game on ITunes / Android. Use Code : Laa49998 

And get free  rare card.  Enjoy !

I don't know about you guys, but i'm fuckin' HYPED for Wii Sports Resort. SWORD FIGHTING!

That's all I EVER wanted from the Wii.

Yes they won in reverse order

Biggest Pikmin Fan on VGChartz I was chosen by default due to voting irregularities

Super Smash Brawl Code 1762-4158-5677 Send me a message if you want to receive a beat down

Around the Network
XiaoMay said:
Well

They DID announced the three game that will sell the most among all annoucements made in E3...

sad

Your post wins ;)

Vote the Mayor for Mayor!

even if i was disapointed because they didn´t show anything to cater me preferences they still beat the rest of them and the biggest loser was Sony.

Vaio - "Bury me at Milanello"      R.I.P AC Milan

In the 60's, people took acid to make the world weird.
Now the world is weird  and people take Prozac  to make it normal.

If laughing is the best medicine and marijuana makes you laugh

Is marijuana the best medicine?

"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind."

“If any creator has not played Mario, then they’re probably not a good creator. That’s something I can say with 100 percent confidence. Mario is, for game creators, the development bible.

XiaoMay said:
Well

sad

Just remember last year. YouTube montages, a little WiiFit, E3 ends...and then we get the goodies. I'm thinking it'll be the same thing this year.

I feel disappointed at this years E3, too much unfinished clutter all over, Leipzig and Tokyo Game Show will be more telling and certainly contain more juice!
E3 used to be a highlight in the entertainment industry before but the proprietors effectively killed it the last two years, leaving all the good bits to other expo's who dare encompass what i a very broad industry.
Leipzig and TGS is where its at this year, guys, let's all just wait and leave the sorry excuse for an expo that E3 has become...

xbebop said:
I don't know about you guys, but i'm fuckin' HYPED for Wii Sports Resort. SWORD FIGHTING!

That's all I EVER wanted from the Wii.

For real.

The Kendo game showed off stuff I've been waiting to see since I first heard about the Wii. Let's see what Ubisoft do with Redsteel now.

Water-skiing game looksm really good to. Too bad it means no waverace this gen.