By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Its too late now, developers will not have time to implement the 1:1 controls on announced games. The earliest we will get those games is in 2010. Unless its the typical shovelware that its flooding the Wii so far.

Proud poster of the 10000th reply at the Official Smash Bros Update Thread.

tag - "I wouldn't trust gamespot, even if it was a live comparison."

Bets with Conegamer:

Pandora's Tower will have an opening week of less than 37k in Japan. (Won!)
Pandora's Tower will sell less than 100k lifetime in Japan.
Stakes: 1 week of avatar control for each one.

Fullfilled Prophecies

Around the Network

Nothing like watching Miyamoto get fellatiol with a controller. I was unimpressed. More swordplay would have been good.

trestres said:
Its too late now, developers will not have time to implement the 1:1 controls on announced games. The earliest we will get those games is in 2010. Unless its the typical shovelware that its flooding the Wii so far.

Look for it next week then!

trestres said:

That's an over-exxageration to say the least, but whatever.

trestres said:

Yeah, NOW would be a good time to release Resident Evil 4 Wii! Maybe The Conduit will feature the new 1:1 (I thought the Wii already had 1:1 though, there was a thread last year) control updates?

Around the Network

Oh, who cares anymore.

Besides, E3 isn't even over yet!

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

other than nintendo not announcing pikmin 3 and praying at the giant bulborb shrine to show respect, i liked the conference.

come try out the computer game i've been working on for my high school senior project, titled sling ball. http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=47568

brawl friendcode - 3823-8201-9151

mario kart wii friendcode - 0387-9491-4552

PM me if you add me plz.

150vg$ bet(with haggy) mk wii 2009 worldwide sales > any 360/ps3 game released in 2009.

current mk wii worldwide sales (jan 9th): 553k

Such upset over a bunch of keynote speeches... Anyway, in terms of sheer profit they'll be making off of what they've announced today, it just plain goes without saying that Nintendo won. Everything they make prints money since Iwata took control, especially products in the Touch Generations line.

Sky Render - Sanity is for the weak.

kirby007 said:

they showed what the market wants casual games =)

PROFIT !!!

The core games will be announced later, for bigger suprises

Watch what happens. Retirement villages everywhere with wiimote induced sword fighting injuries.

“When we make some new announcement and if there is no positive initial reaction from the market, I try to think of it as a good sign because that can be interpreted as people reacting to something groundbreaking. ...if the employees were always minding themselves to do whatever the market is requiring at any moment, and if they were always focusing on something we can sell right now for the short term, it would be very limiting. We are trying to think outside the box.” - Satoru Iwata - This is why corporate multinationals will never truly understand, or risk doing, what Nintendo does.

I really hope you're right... if there are no core games I'm going to be a very sad panda.