By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - New Conduit Interview, screens and video.

11ht11 said:

who's going to buy the conduit?

i know i am lol

^^This guys reserved his at Gamestop as soon as it was announced.

Around the Network

I really really can't wait for this game.

Biggest Pikmin Fan on VGChartz I was chosen by default due to voting irregularities

Super Smash Brawl Code 1762-4158-5677 Send me a message if you want to receive a beat down

I'm still amazed of how far they've come in such a short time. Here's some more screen comparisons.

Old Gun Model

New Gun Model

Soriku said:

Ha...

High Voltage: 1
(Most) Other devs: 0

ROFLMAO. That's too funny. Did you find that somewhere or did you make it yourself? XD

naznatips said:
sc94597 said:
naznatips said:
I'm afraid I'm not really interested anymore. The only reason I play console FPS games is local multiplayer, so building one without it is the end of my interest in it. I'm afraid World at War is much higher on my list right now. Maybe I'll get this down the line if I'm out of stuff to play or it's in the bargain bin, but yeah... not high on my list anymore. Graphics look good though...

They said it may have LAN. Just no splitscreen multiplayer.

That's really not the point.  I want to be in the same room with my friends blowing each other up.  If I was going to play LAN I would much prefer a PC LAN party.  Console FPS games need splitscreen.

QFT. What the hell. This pisses me off.

At least the engine will be made available to other developers. Hopefully ONE of them will freakin' get a clue.

I'm still buying this, but it really pisses me off. I've been wanting local multiplayer on my freakin' Wii for a LONG time now. And it's not even like it can't be done right - Red Steel pulled it off fairly well!

SW-5120-1900-6153

Around the Network
thetonestarr said:
naznatips said:
sc94597 said:
naznatips said:
I'm afraid I'm not really interested anymore. The only reason I play console FPS games is local multiplayer, so building one without it is the end of my interest in it. I'm afraid World at War is much higher on my list right now. Maybe I'll get this down the line if I'm out of stuff to play or it's in the bargain bin, but yeah... not high on my list anymore. Graphics look good though...

They said it may have LAN. Just no splitscreen multiplayer.

That's really not the point.  I want to be in the same room with my friends blowing each other up.  If I was going to play LAN I would much prefer a PC LAN party.  Console FPS games need splitscreen.

QFT. What the hell. This pisses me off.

At least the engine will be made available to other developers. Hopefully ONE of them will freakin' get a clue.

Eh.. where did you read that?

Hello, Quantum 3 engine tech demo! You don't show off your engine's technical abilities (which means diddly squat to 90% of consumers) so that you can NOT sell it to other devs.

Besides, watch the stinkin' video. It's pretty clear they're selling it, especially since they state at the end "for more information, please contact us". Who would want more information... except a developer looking to get in on the action?

A publisher would make sense too, but then, if a publisher's getting their hands on them, it's likely to whore out their abilities. IE, pay them to let their other developers use it.

SW-5120-1900-6153

They want to finish the game before licensing out the engine. Would make sense. If the game doesn't turn out well, it would reflect badly on the engine.

As for offline multiplayer, the splitscreen would have hurt the performance they were going for. If some don't like that, they don't have to buy it.

A flashy-first game is awesome when it comes out. A great-first game is awesome forever.

Plus, just for the hell of it: Kelly Brook at the 2008 BAFTAs

i seriously cannot wait for this!!!!

lol remember when this was announced?

people were like omg HVS games in the past were bad