By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - New Conduit Interview, screens and video.

routsounmanman said:

It all in the lighting, if you look closely; even Mario Galaxy looked amazing due to bloom lighting, normal mapping, etc.

I suppose so.

I guess we'll see when the game comes out.

Around the Network

Yeah. But they still have some time left to work on better textures, maybe a lil' Anti-Aliasing if it's possible and the multiplayer part. Let's just hope we get voice chat and player tags.

hunter_alien said:
mesoteto said:
this is the wiis resistance and guerriela games studio, this game is on my list and i cant wait

Well I wouldent put the two in the same league yet , but who knows , it has a good shot at it :)

no i mean that they might have a relativly unknown company burst out one teh scece with a pretty decent game and get right up there with teh big boys

Its definitely looking better. I'm more worried about controls than anything else - but they have plenty of reference material now.

Wonder if Red Steel II will be announced at E3...

Like he says, much of the trick is optimising the artwork style so it just looks better in game. And that is something they will get better at over time.

Gesta Non Verba

Nocturnal is helping companies get cheaper game ratings in Australia:

Game Assessment website

Wii code: 2263 4706 2910 1099

Ya saw it the day the news came. Late yesterday was it. The game has improved more than i ever thought was possible in the little period of though i  did know that the ones before these screens were only the Pre-Alpha build. It still need more better texture for background but seeing what they did in such a little time, I know they will deliver. The gameplay also sounds amazing. Better customizable mode than MoHH2!!YES. It sounds like they are close to finishing single player so they will have more time to polish game.

Around the Network

Kyros sucks major ass. You guys should ignore all his posts about the Wii.

OT: This is looking to be the Wii's 1st big shooter. I really want to see this pass 1 mil. (games like Raving Rabbids pass 1 mil, so I don't see how this couldn't pass 1 mil.)

Damn things have changed since 2009 began. Here are my new visions for the end of the generation.

Wii: 135 mil

Ps3: 85 mil

360: 60 mil

True Genius

Must have!

This game, imo, DESTROYS Metroid Prime 3 in the action department and levels up with Resistance. In Prime, it felt as if you were just 1 person going against a whole group of aliens. In this game, everyone is shooting everywhere, not just at you. I wonder if you'll have comerades to fight with.

Damn things have changed since 2009 began. Here are my new visions for the end of the generation.

Wii: 135 mil

Ps3: 85 mil

360: 60 mil

True Genius

Wow, that green monster looks FANTASTIC. Incredible for a Wii game.

As for Anti-aliasing, i honestly don't think it's necessary, especially if it's a fast paced game. I never use it in my pc-shooters.

Really looks like a must buy.

So...anybody read our exclusive interview with High Voltage Software? Benga Benga did a great job, read through it!