By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - New Conduit Interview, screens and video.

This had better have some sort of multi-player play. I mean, it doesn't have co-op, it better have online multi-player at least. The only FPS that I've played without multi-player was BioShock, and that's only because the setting was so different, and it warranted no multi-player. But this game had better have some sort of online play, or it's a no-go for me. I hardly ever finish FPS games.

Around the Network

BTW, if nothing else sets this game apart from other FPS in the 7th gen, how about actual color? Aren't we sick of all the damn brown?

A flashy-first game is awesome when it comes out. A great-first game is awesome forever.

Plus, just for the hell of it: Kelly Brook at the 2008 BAFTAs

LOL people talking about 4 million sales. Pretty funny. This is a no-name generic FPS with comparably nice looks but not much else. If this sells more than a million than I do not understand the Wii userbase.

I'm not sure I understand the hype for this game. Is the gameplay going to be incredible? I haven't followed too well so I don't know if this is some kind of fantabulous story + gameplay combination

Graphically it doesn't outshine xbox 1 shooters like Doom 3 or Halo 2. I will say the Conduit's choice of color palette looks better to me, Halo 2 was so muted/bland looking in the alien levels. But really, these graphics seems just on par with xbox 1 at best

halo2: http://youtube.com/watch?v=OClxRZ11Tww&feature=related

the conduit: http://youtube.com/watch?v=C5EhfHNPA8g

11ht11 said:
who's going to buy the conduit?

i know i am lol

first day purchase for me.

That footage looks amazing. The graphics were incredible, i almost didn't believe it was a wii game. It's nice to see a 3rd party developer putting some effort into a wii game. Its been in development for a while and has a bigger budget than most wii games. Buy this game when it comes out if you want to support quality 3rd party wii games.

PSN- williwod

Remember, there are no stupid questions. Just stupid people- Mr Garrison

Around the Network
Kyros said:
LOL people talking about 4 million sales. Pretty funny. This is a no-name generic FPS with comparably nice looks but not much else. If this sells more than a million than I do not understand the Wii userbase.

Why is that? Give me a list of good old non-brainer FPS Games on the Wii that actually Are fun.

There isn't really a hella lot of them. Especially not with those visuals ( very important for First Person Shooters, if you ask me).

Call me ignorant, but at this moment I would much rather play The Conduit, rated D for Dumb, than another JRPG rated L for Lame :P

EPP said:
Kyros said:

Why is that? Give me a list of good old non-brainer FPS Games on the Wii that actually Are fun.

There isn't really a hella lot of them. Especially not with those visuals ( very important for First Person Shooters, if you ask me).

Call me ignorant, but at this moment I would much rather play The Conduit, rated D for Dumb, than another JRPG rated L for Lame :P

Don't bother. The guy almost never posts anything good about the Wii.

A flashy-first game is awesome when it comes out. A great-first game is awesome forever.

Plus, just for the hell of it: Kelly Brook at the 2008 BAFTAs

LordTheNightKnight said:
EPP said:
Kyros said:

VGChartz.com |

Don't bother. The guy almost never posts anything good about the Wii.

The same could be said about you (about the PS3).

If you have nothing nice to say about someone, don't say anything at all.

trestres said:
GREAT STUFF, I honestly can't believe this was pulled out by a small 3rd party dev.

Just look at what the big companies like Activision, Crapcom, Konami or Ubirrea have to offer, all lazy ports, rehashes or casual shit. This is indeed amazing.

Thanks to HVS we may see some core games. Nintendo needs to learn from this guys, even if the game sucks, their effort will be bigger than any other dev on the Wii so far.

Wow. 

Could your post have any more fail in it?  Activision is bringing DLC for GH: WT to the Wii, Capcom gave you RE4, RE: UC, and is giving you MH3.  Monster Hunter Freakin 3.  What in the hell are you talking about "Crapcom"?

sc94597 said:
Exblackman said:
dib8rman said:
Yea LAN is kinda out dated, no one wants to lug their crt or plasma to their friends house. Now if they mean 4x Wii using wifi to communicate with 1 Wii as host that can do 4 player split screen on 1 television, then boom chaka!

That brings up and interesting point.Does any other wii game offer LAN support and if so how was implemented and faired.

The wii is capable of lan, and even the gamecube was. So it should fairly work. I think it was used for MKDD. Did anybody try it? How well did it work?

Battallion Wars had it--I never played it, though.

@Kyros: So you're saying you understand the Wii userbase right now?

Could I trouble you for some maple syrup to go with the plate of roffles you just served up?

Tag, courtesy of fkusumot: "Why do most of the PS3 fanboys have avatars that looks totally pissed?"
"Ok, girl's trapped in the elevator, and the power's off.  I swear, if a zombie comes around the next corner..."