By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - America sales up!!! Normal week?! what stands out?

wow the ps3 is under the 360.

i predict this will be the end of the ps3 lol

and yes im joking dont go crazy on me sony boys lol

Around the Network

Lol, truly pitiful PS3 sales to be brutally honest...

Are the 80 gigs even out yet or is the PS3 undertracked?

carlos710 said:
leo-j said:
skeezer said:
Wow this is really surprising to see the PS3 below the 360 again....they need the 80gb Back and Quick

The 80gb has been in stock in AMAZON, and gamestop, and best buy during the week and sold out immediately.

Like I said, NPD.

npd what ?

What you are going to say when NPD confirms these numbers like every month?

Anyway, could be a 500k week for the Wii =))) even i didn't expected such dominance over their competition..

Im not talking about the wii..

mM

The 80 Gig can't come back to NA soon enough. July 5th, come!

Wii sales are awesome good. Releasing the shipment of Wii's after MGS4 came out was much more sensible than releasing them the same week.

Around the Network

Looks like Ninty are starting to really ram home the Wii advantage - looking at close to 500k (worldwide) Wii sales in a week - at the tail end of June.

PS3 slipped a little more - weren't new 80gb bundles supposed to arrive for last week?

NPD is going to look pretty ugly for Sony & MS this month (MS in particular). At least they can spin the price cuts...

Gesta Non Verba

Nocturnal is helping companies get cheaper game ratings in Australia:

Game Assessment website

Wii code: 2263 4706 2910 1099

500k week for Wii confirmed and DS still have amazing sales

leo-j said:
skeezer said:
Wow this is really surprising to see the PS3 below the 360 again....they need the 80gb Back and Quick

The 80gb has been in stock in AMAZON, and gamestop, and best buy during the week and sold out immediately.

Like I said, NPD.

Then whats wrong with the PS3....I mean 49k is well below average in America this year

^_^

shams said:
Looks like Ninty are starting to really ram home the Wii advantage - looking at close to 500k (worldwide) Wii sales in a week - at the tail end of June.

PS3 slipped a little more - weren't new 80gb bundles supposed to arrive for last week?

NPD is going to look pretty ugly for Sony & MS this month (MS in particular). At least they can spin the price cuts...

No, 80 gigs are apparently coming July 5th. 

NPD is going to look fine for Nintendo and Sony.   Sony will have outdone MS by a good margin, and Nintendo will have outdone Sony and Microsoft by a good Margin.  The only loser this NPD is Microsoft.  Well, at least Ninja gaiden 2 will be an exclusive title in the top ten in america... hopefully.

skeezer said: 

Then whats wrong with the PS3....I mean 49k is well below average in America this year

Its wierd, that there were 80gb ps3's released this week, and were sold out immediately at large retailers, and we see a decline in hardware sales, thats all Im saying.

mM