By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - America sales up!!! Normal week?! what stands out?

Wii    239k

Xbox360 59k

ps3 49k

Ds 160k

Psp 65k

Nothing special this week just the normal nintendo domination, love it or hate it

and xbox 10k above ps3 nice

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

Around the Network

I guess people only want that 80GB now and care not for the 40GB? Ouch...

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

Wii - Great
360 - Average
PS3 - Average (slightly dissapointing)

Normal week my ass! Wii never sells that much in the USA or even more then the DS!

Wow this is really surprising to see the PS3 below the 360 again....they need the 80gb Back and Quick

^_^

Around the Network

North America really wants that 80gb

Normal week?

The wii sold over 240k in NA..

mM

Wii sales are TWICE the PS3 and 360 combined.

skeezer said:
Wow this is really surprising to see the PS3 below the 360 again....they need the 80gb Back and Quick

The 80gb has been in stock in AMAZON, and gamestop, and best buy during the week and sold out immediately.

Like I said, NPD.

mM
leo-j said:
skeezer said:

The 80gb has been in stock in AMAZON, and gamestop, and best buy during the week and sold out immediately.

Like I said, NPD.

npd what ?

What you are going to say when NPD confirms these numbers like every month?

Anyway, could be a 500k week for the Wii =))) even i didn't expected such dominance over their competition..

carlos710 - Capitán Primero: Nintendo Defense Force

"Wii are legion, for Wii are many"