By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - America sales up!!! Normal week?! what stands out?

What I heard about the Firware ware 2.4 . It will be an awsom update.

Expect massive jump in PS3 hardware and software .

"Next Gen. doesn't start until Sony says so", and it starts with.....

Metal Gear "Solid" launch.

Quote :"Ironic isn't it? Sony charges nothing for it's service yet you don't have to deal with pop-adds. Yet xbox live charges and gives you ads that you can't close. Funny how different the west is from the east."

Around the Network
cloudy-spikey said:

The general consumer doesnt know or care about 2.4

mM

so sony what can you learn about this ?? fix ure supply you don't have 2 copy nintendo in everything

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

cloudy-spikey said:

I can think of a lot of reasons why hardware might increase substantially, but this isn't one of them. I'm sorry, but hardly anyone walks into a store to buy a console because of a firmware upgrade.

cloudy-spikey said:

Massive jump? lol I doubt people are going to run out and buy a PS3 because it's getting a firmware update.

Around the Network
appolose said:
So how much has the Wii sold total for June?

According to my very quick calculations, around 670k

This is invisible text!

The Wii truly has won America. And, if I'm not mistaken, has it taken down the Cube yet?

Ps3 is kind of slipping tbh. The sales are horrible. Same for the 360. Ps3 should go up next week. But, the 360, sadly, may stay this way until E3 when the infamous price drop rumor happens.

Wii just outsold the Ps3 and 360's Ww in just America alone and Others alone. Will Japan give us that nice and sexy 58k to make this a 500k week for Wii?

I hope. It will probably happen anyways.

http://www.vgchartz.com/forum/post.php?id=908720

Almost like Nintendo heard Crazzy last week and responded by shipping enough to get close to 500k this week!

When the wii hits 30 million and its still sold out, thats it I know it won no matter what.

mM
leo-j said:
cloudy-spikey said:

The general consumer doesnt know or care about 2.4

After july 2 , everybody will know, believe me.

"Next Gen. doesn't start until Sony says so", and it starts with.....

Metal Gear "Solid" launch.

Quote :"Ironic isn't it? Sony charges nothing for it's service yet you don't have to deal with pop-adds. Yet xbox live charges and gives you ads that you can't close. Funny how different the west is from the east."