By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Luigi's Mansion 2 on Wii?

I too believe that Luigi really needs more time in the spotlight. I love his character. He's really stylish in Brawl too.

I hope Nintendo does more Luigi games. Of course I would love to see a LM2 game first, improved in every way and made perfectly for the Wii, but besides that I'd love to see Nintendo use Luigi in more games. There's so much you can do with the way his character design is set.

Around the Network

Nintendo doesn't make more Luigi games because they know if they give him more games he will be more popular than Mario :P

||Tag courtesy of fkusumot - "Heaven is like a Nintendo theme park!"||Join the Medal of Honor: Heroes 2 American League HERE!||

^ Luigi > Mario
luigi is already better than Mario imo

^
Yes, but it doesn't make him more popular :/

||Tag courtesy of fkusumot - "Heaven is like a Nintendo theme park!"||Join the Medal of Honor: Heroes 2 American League HERE!||

I love the look of the original games. If I had a Gamecube it would have been one of the titles I would have bought. So I would love for a Sequel to arrive on Wii so I can experience it.

Around the Network

Yeah I recently played through Mario & Luigi 1 and 2 and I must say Luigi was the star of that game. Mario may have been the main character, but Luigi was the main source of entertainment and awesomeness.

LM was really fun. It was short compared to other games but I think it was a good length. I hope they do a sequel with some type of multiplayer challenges.

I would cite regulation, but I know you will simply ignore it.

i hope they just do the sequel for it

tag:"reviews only matter for the real hardcore gamer"

Gnosis said:
I love the look of the original games. If I had a Gamecube it would have been one of the titles I would have bought. So I would love for a Sequel to arrive on Wii so I can experience it.

Hmmm. You own a Wii? You could always pick it up now and play it^^;

Also, I'm psyched ; ; I want a Wii one. It could be first person! :3 lol, doesn't have to be, but it'd be interesting.

The Mother 3 Fan Translation is done! Everyone go get it right now! (Mother3.fobby.net)

Play Earthbound for the SNES ; ; Do it, it's awesome!

Proud participater of this year's Wii Secret Santa event! Hopefully you'll join the merriment next year!
Link below because I fail at embedding urls.

http://www.vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=51169&page=1

Luigi's Mansion sequel would be great. I loved the game on GC.

I see Rol has had wet dreams about Kim Possible again. I know you'd love to take her virginity.

Ei Kiinasti.

Eikä Japanisti.

Vaan pannaan jalalla koreasti.

Nintendo games sell only on Nintendo system.