By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Luigi's Mansion 2 on Wii?

They finish several times before me. :)

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

Around the Network

It certainly would be good game on the wii. I just rented the game, but since it was short it was perfect for a rent. The sequel should be at least twice as long.

Also, on a different note, Rol certainly doesn't seem to be 'stoppable' on this thread. Infact, your name seems quite unfitting.

PSN- williwod

Remember, there are no stupid questions. Just stupid people- Mr Garrison

Holy hell, I leave for a few minutes and my thread's exploded with posts.

So what would you guys want story-wise for the game? Since MontanaHatchet brought up the subject, we might as well go deeper into it. Should Mario be caught again? Should that crazy old professor be in it? What should be the backstory behind the mansion and how Luigi got there? What's the purpose of him being there?

Rol, once I get Cable internet in August, I'm going to race you on MKWii. The subject of MKWii and you come up too many times on these forums, I must experience it myself.

^The Next Luigi's Mansion should be Eternal Darkness - Like

I think a sequel to Luigi's Mansion would be great on the Wii.

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

Around the Network

Nice will that be on GC too?

I think there's a good chance that Nintendo will go for this in a little while when they really start needing additional franchises. After Pikmin, Kid Icarus, Animal Crossing, Kirby, FZero and StarFox come out, they may look to this for some additional support. On the other hand, looking at that lists reminds me of how much Nintendo has in the vault, so they may not need to resort to Luigi...who knows?

My Games of 2011:

The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword

Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Super Mario 3D Land

Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception

That would really rock, the wii mote can be the vacuum cleaner thing. Id say its a good idea.

mM

Can you use the Wiimote on GC?

^ heh?

edit: stop trolling!