By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Luigi's Mansion 2 on Wii?

oh you better fuckin believe my fuckin boy luigi is gettin himself a hard earned sequel! he's been marios bitch for far too long! bout time this bitch got himself a fuckin game on his own! not with that mother fuckin cocky ass plumber bitch! oh fuck yeah i went there! fuck man luigi is the man! mario can go fuck yoshi cause my boy luigi has his own fucking game! and mario is not allowed! oh fuck yeah fuck you mario!

Around the Network

Nintendo would be stupid not to make another. They would have to make it longer though or people aren't going to pay $50 for another short game...

^ agree, I could finish LM in one day and I hope the next one has a Eternal Darkness feel to it

Luigi`s Mansion had sme great atmosphere..

I smiled every time when Luigi shouted MAARIOOOO!!!

Yeah I loved how the A button was used for nothing while running around except yelling out for Mario (yes I know it opened doors and advanced texts). The less health Luigi had, the more desperate and loud his cries got. Brilliant.

I loved yelling out for Mario, especially when Luigi had low health.

Oh and another thing I absolutely loved about the game was how Luigi whistled and hummed to the music that was playing in the background. He'd whistle in a lit room and hum in a dark room. It really helped portray his feelings, and he sure as hell sounded scared out of his wits at times. Especially when a ghost came up from behined (or in front of) him. Not to mention he'd practically have a heart attack each time you faced a new boss.

Around the Network
pichu_pichu said:
^The Next Luigi's Mansion should be Eternal Darkness - Like

haha thatd be awesome. I LOVED ED

I think it be cooler if he just got in own complete platformer. Not a sequel but you know like in a Galaxy scope.
Id buy it

luigi mansion was ok and no it wont happen!

Nintendo Fan Girl said:

luigi mansion was ok and no it wont happen!

Why do you think that?

||Tag courtesy of fkusumot - "Heaven is like a Nintendo theme park!"||Join the Medal of Honor: Heroes 2 American League HERE!||

bardicverse said:
pichu_pichu said:
^The Next Luigi's Mansion should be Eternal Darkness - Like

haha thatd be awesome. I LOVED ED

me too, but I doubt it would happen