By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Luigi's Mansion 2 on Wii?

i would like a luigi's mansion 2 not just for me but im also sure my lady friend would love it she loved the first one

Around the Network

I would love Luigi's mansion two, I loved Luigi's Mansion, maybe because im a whore for Luigi and hes my favorite Mario characetr, but still Luigi needs more recognition enough for this #2 b.s.!!!

Eh, Luigi's Manion was a ship that sailed a while ago for me though Luigi needs alot more love. Please no sexual comments, thank you.

Pixel Art can be fun.

Luigi's mansion was fantastic, just very short. I wouldn't mind some added length to the sequel, even if it was just padded. The question being: How is Luigi going to obtained YET ANOTHER haunted mansion?

I didn't like the GC version, but many sequals improved in their next versions (SSB, Halo, Paper Mario: TTYD), so I would enjoy a Luigi's Mansion 2 announcement.

Around the Network

I could swear I read something were Miyamoto said the wii controller would be great for a Luigi's Mansion game. It might have been before they actually showed the controller. Or I might be delusional. Either way I think they will bring the series back on the wii.

MontanaHatchet said:
Luigi's mansion was fantastic, just very short. I wouldn't mind some added length to the sequel, even if it was just padded. The question being: How is Luigi going to obtained YET ANOTHER haunted mansion?

Does it really matter? Princess Peach gets kidnapped every game by Bowser. Wouldn't you think she'd get herself better protection? Not too smart. As Rol said, she can bake a mean cake though.

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

I hate you Rol.

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

Just like Mario Kart. I do my best and you finish just before me.

I beat Luigis Mansion in one day of ownership. 8 hours start to finish, no cheats no walkthroughs. Of course, I loved the game entirely, which is why I didnt stop playing for 8 hours straight =)