By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Words or phrases that piss you off.

lol they need 2 check their spellingz

hay alex do U like playing gamez b/c i play cs, thx? lollers

HERE is an interesting quote from urbandictionary.com

1.cats are deid, yer 

Exclamation (Scottish) used offensively towards people whose trousers are clearly too short for their legs. Derived from the resemblance to a flag flying at half-mast, speculatively in honour of the wearer's dead felines.

Yer cats are deid! Did ye buy they jeans at the market?

Around the Network
z64dan said:

That is hilarious!  I like also how it's wrong behind her multiple times as well as the big sign!

In Memoriam RVW Jr.

SSBB Friend Code = 5455-9050-8670 (PM me if you add so I can add you!) 

Tetris Party Friend Code = 116129046416 (ditto)

Paris Hilton, "like", "whatevah" "beyotch" and other non-words. (1337 is actually fine by me, as long as it is used funny..) 

"You won't find Adobe here in Nairobi"

Tispower said:
@Naznatips, I totally agree with you. I hate words like 1337, which use numbers instead of letters, the only time I've actually seen that done properly was on my Russian Visa, where some of the letter in my name had been replaced by numbers. I guess they probably just don't have those characters in Russian :| So, unless your language doesn't contain those characters, and so cannot type them with your regional keyboard, then LETTERS ARE USED FOR WORDS, NUMBERS ARE USED FOR, WELL, NUMBERS!

1. @Naznatips: Why is there an "@" at the beginning of the name? I under stand (not understand) that "@" means "at." But really, do we need such as awkward symbol, to symbolise such a useless, short word, like "at?" I mean, what's that line that's growing out of the "a's," and curls over its head? Why are there no symbols for any other letters, like "the," "a," "okay," "yes," "or," or "no?" Well, "okay," "yes," and "no," get shitty abbreviations ("ok," "y," and "n") while the royal asshole, "at," thinks it's too good for an abbreviation, so it gets a fucking symbol of its own. What kind of bull crap is this? Anyways, why "@Natnatips?" Who not, "This is a response to Naznatips?" Is it not more professional?

2. 1337: That just doesn't make any sense. What kind of word are those numbers trying to imitate. Those numbers are idiots, who do they think they are? Do those numbers think they're letters? Seriously, those numbers need to seek medical help, because they think they're letters. Dumb asses (why is there a "b" at the end of "dumb," and why is are there two "s's" in "asses?")

3. CAPITALS: Seriously, it's impossible to shout in writing, since writing is "vision" language, and not "sound" language, so why bother with "CAPITALS?" It's bull shit. You're not shouting, you're just taking up more room with those fat ass letters, and making paragraphs look like utter crap. Capitals should only exist at the beginning of a sentence, at the beginning of names, and a few other cases, not taken for granted, and used repetetively, to replace a lack of vocabulary.

The truth is, most everything pisses me off to some degree, especially every single word that exists!

El Duderino said:

No offence is another big one. Some people think they could go to the Queen of England and say: "No offence but your an ugly old witch." Do you really think ugly old witch in not offensive because you sayed "no offence", well you sir are a hypocrite. No offence.

I bytheway (sorry for this a.l.e.x59) am a hypermegahypocrite :)

Sayed: You mean "said." Whether any word is spelled correctly or not, it will still piss me off, either way.

Bytheway: Yes, glue the words together, for they will become more important! Not...

Hypermegahypocrite: Even if there were spaces between those words, the sentence would be awkward enough to piss me off.

And what's with the :) symbols? Do you really need to express emotions in forms of pictures, when you easily do so in words? Does it even serve a purpose, other than to satisfy you, more than the reader? I'm sure those symbols could have been replaced with more satisfying words. We don't even need any symbols, for there are too many words in the English language, as is. In the case of your sentence, instead of writing the :), you could have written, "I'm just joking," or some thing (not something) like that. Those damn symbols make me :(.

Around the Network
jstam said:
put another shrimp on the barbie

grrrr

Put another shrimp on the barbie: That must be the most, extreme, random sentence, I have ever read. Is "barbie," supposed to be your own, made up, messed up, abbreviation for "barbecue?" Because when I read it, I don't think of a barbecue at all, I think of that plastic, slut, "Barbie." Your messed up, abbreviation, coincidentally, became a word (or in this case, a name) by itself. Sorry, but why would you put a shrimp on a plastic doll? Even if you took the "barbie" as a barbecue, and not a plastic doll, the sentence still means nothing. In fact, I'm going to make my own, pathetic phrases:

It pinches the blue fur off of Grover

It's as fast as a flying penguin

On the hot tip of the iceburg

It threw the dime in the fiddle

Better than shampoo on a carpet

It threw the mirror at the monkey

Slaps the canine in the rear

What do all of these phrases mean? Nothing! What does "it puts the shrimp on the barbie" mean? Nothing. Any messed up phrase, like "it came out of the blue," or "on cloud 9," or "hit the road," all mean nothing. They don't make sense. The word "expression" should not exist, because the word really means "cow shit." I don't want to read any of these silly phrases ever again, because they are expression (or cow shit)!

Grrr: Please... It is not even a word.

Irregardless.

Guys. Please. Make it stop. 

Ya, itz to mucj too handel

I'm an ALIEN!!!! - officially identified as by Konnichiwa

Of course... My English is still... horrible - appreciation and thanks to FJ-Warez  

Brawl FC: 0301-9911-8154

dtewi said:
I am afraid I have to correct your atrocious grammar Alexander.

1. How come there is only one "r," "e," and "a?", it should be "a"?.

2. did not get pissed of "now". You sai pissed of now, you meant to say pissed off now.

I need to punish you for being so horrible at grammar. Correct the following phrase:

YAYYAY teh super seeweed grow in thee tippy top ov te gr0l_lnd. Butte alex walex deedn't know cuz hes SUPER DUPER r374rd3d! duh doo dun WEE!

YAYYAY: Why all the capitals? Do you think you're a bigger man when you type in all capitals? And why are there twice as many "Y's" as there are "A's?" Y do you like "Y" more than you like A "A?" Is "Y" extra special or something? The entire word is a complete mess, and it's only made up of two letters.

Teh: Since when are spelling mistakes cool? Amm eye kool noww? No, I am not! When you make stupid spelling mistakes like that, all you imply is that you are too stupid to know how to spell correctly. Do you know how badly I wanted to switch the "e" and the "h" with each other? Please, edit your post! It's an abomination to the English language!

Seeweed: More like "seaweed." There are enough "e's" in "seaweed" already. There doesn't need to be any more. Wow, you must really hate the letter "a."

Thee: Sorry, "Old English" was many years ago. Even so, it still looks retarded.       

Tippy Top" Remind me of "Tip Top" from Diddy Kong Racing. Why are you dissing the turtle now? Even so, "tippy" makes no sense.

Ov: Just because the "f" in "of" is more like a "v," doesn't mean that it is. It's a spelling mistake, which pisses me off. Even if the word was spelled correctly, it would still piss me off, because that stupid "f" makes a "v" sound. As it stands, you found a pretty messed up abbreviation for "olive." Although, some abbreviations, such as "avvie," "da," and "yo" (is "yo" even an abbreviation? I don't even think it means anything) are worse. Imagine... "Ov Oil?"

Te: As in "tea? Sorry, you forgot the "a." One thing I can't stand is when abbreviations drop the last few letters of the word. Like "glo," which is abbreviated from "glow." Stick that "w" back behind "glow's" ass! And stick that "a" back behind "tea's" ass. Seriously, you don't need to abbreviate three-letter words, for they are short enough already!

gr0l_lnd: Seriously, do you want me to write an entire paragraph on this piece of shit?

Butte: Looks like a messed up abbreviation for "butler." Before, I complained about the missing "a" in "tea," but in this case, it's the total opposite. "But" does not have a "te" at the end. Now rip that "tail" off of "But's" butt!

Walex: Sounds like a good name for a whale, except it's missing the "h." Don't "walex" me, don't "walex" the whale, don't "walex" the wax, and don't "walex" the English library, because the truth is, "walex" means nothing!

Deedn't" You really like the letter "e," don't you? Sorry, but "deedn't" is an even worse abbreviation for "did not," than "didn't."

Cuz: I'm not your cousin, and "cuz," is the laziest way of writing "because," next to "uz." I mean, since when is there even a "z" in "because?"

Hes: It's bad enough that it's an abbreviation, but missing the comma is just a sin!

SUPER: All capitals.

DUPER: All capitals. Makes no sense. Exists only to rhyme with "super," which super sucks!

r374r3d3: This is what you get when R2D2, and the number "3" make a baby. Pretty r374r3d3, isn't it?

Duh: Not even a word.

Doo: Baby word. Also, too close to the word "poo." Have you ever heard of Winnie-the-Doo? No...

Dun: Am I dun yet? No, I am not "done" yet!

WEE: Did you just buy the Nintendo Wii? Is that why you're so excited?

Lulz: Are you serious? First, they chose the most annoying phrase ever, "laugh out loud," abbreviated it to "L.O.L.," removed the periods ("LOL"), turned all of the letters into lower case letters ("lol"), capitalised the first letter ("Lol"), changed the "o" into a "u" ("Lul"), and finally add a "z" at the end ("Lulz"). I am insulted...