By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Words or phrases that piss you off.

I forgot to mention something. You have to correct all the factual mistakes in the sentence.

Kimi wa ne tashika ni ano toki watashi no soba ni ita

Itsudatte itsudatte itsudatte

Sugu yoko de waratteita

Nakushitemo torimodosu kimi wo

I will never leave you

Around the Network

I also made a mistake, I said, "You sai pissed of now" I meant to say, "You said pissed of now".

Sugu yoko de waratteita

I will never leave you

i hate when people say:

PS3/Xbox/Wii will do good because of these reasons:

(insert list of 50 games)

because I didn't manage to see the other 20 people list those same games!

Also when people start spewing out numbers like polygons per second or whatever. Annoys me to no end

people use this when they have nothing in particular to say back in a online chat

" heh "

crappy old school NES games are more entertaining than next-gen games.

kn said:
Loose used instead of Lose. A)I lost -- therefore I lose and I am the loser. B)Pardon me, pal, do you have an loose change?

There, I said it.

You beat me to it.  This is the one I hate the most.

In Memoriam RVW Jr.

SSBB Friend Code = 5455-9050-8670 (PM me if you add so I can add you!) 

Tetris Party Friend Code = 116129046416 (ditto)

Around the Network
ihira said:

people use this when they have nothing in particular to say back in a online chat

" heh "

that and oic. (short for oh, i see)

Not much to respond to when I get that.  

The phrase "Don't mention it" I mean a person had cancer and you found a cure for it, would you say "Don't mention it" and let people die!?!? that is retarded

Sugu yoko de waratteita

I will never leave you

a.l.e.x59 said:

General
1. Any word that does not exist.
2. Abbreviations, and spelling mistakes.
3. Over used phrases.
4. When two words are combined to make one.

Specific
1. "I aint doin nuthing." (Well if you are not doing nothing, than you are doing something).
2. "Sucks." Most over used word to insult something. (Vacuums suck, and maybe a few other things. Nothing else).
3. "L.O.L." (Okay, what the fuck is "L.O.L?" Where did it come from? What kind of idiot made it up? Some people use the abbreviation (not word) "L.O.L.", more than a period.

What the hell is "L.O.L?" In reality, when some one (not someone) makes a joke, people are not (not aren't) yelling, "Laugh out loud," or "L.O.L.," they are laughing. They are shouting, "Ha, ha, ha." If some one was shouting, "Laugh out loud," they would look like an idiot. So why is the abbreviation used in writing? First, it was "Laugh out loud," and then some lazy fuck abbreviated it to "L.O.L." And then they got rid of all of the periods, which simplified it to "LOL," and then further, to "lol." All of it is a pile of bull shit. When I first saw the word, "L.O.L.", I didn't know it was an abbreviation, so I sounded out the letters, and kept thinking "lollipop" or something.

How did this piece of crap spread through out (not throughout) the world? It even gets worse! Other words such as "L.M.F.A.S.," and "R.O.L.M.A.S.," fludded the English vocabulary with crap. You might as well say "I.W.L.S.H.T.T.L.N.T.M.T.M.S.B.F.I.D.N.N.S.T.S.T.M.E.H.A.T.S.T.M.P.T.S.L.S.H.," which stands for, "I was laughing so hard that the lady next to me tapped my shoulder, but first I did not notice, so then she tapped me even harder, and then she told me, politely, to stop laughing so hard."

How could "L.O.L.," become this over used? Why L.O.L? It's flawed. It hardly makes sense. If people like to abbreviate so much, why is the word "Out" in the middle? Why couldn't it be "L.L." for "laughing loudly?" In either case, why would you have to state that you are laughing loudly? Why not just abbreviate it even further to "L," for "laughing." Then again, abbreviate it even further to just, "." What's that? A regular, fucking, period, which is the only "thing" that should be used at the end of every sentence, and not an over used, "L.O.L." I mean, the three words are just so randomly, awkwardly placed together. I don't even think "Laugh out loud," is a true sentence. It's just too awkward.

Instead of "L.O.L.," why not use some other stupid abbreviation, such as "H.H.H," for "ha, ha, ha," or "H.D.H.," for "hard-ee-har," or "Y.F.," for "You're funny," or, "T.F.," for "That's funny," or "S.H.," for "So hilarious," or, "V.F.," for "Very funny." They're all stupid, just like, "L.O.L." How would you like it if I use the abbreviation, "L.O.L.," at the end of each sentence?" lol

Isn't it annoying? lol

Seriously, does this look normal? lol

It's a fucking circle, sandwiched between two vertical lines. lol

Gives you a head ache after a while too, when you see too many of them. lol

The one thing I wonder the most, is how this bull shit started, and who was the first person to write, "L.O.L." If one person was able to flood the English vocabulary with "L.O.L.," than I want to flood the English vocabulary with something too. How about, "L.S.M," for "Laughing so much." From now on, every one who is reading this post, must use "L.S.M," instead of "L.O.L." Sure it's also bull crap, but if you can type "L.O.L.," at the end of each sentence, than you would have no problem writing, "L.S.M." The lazy fucks can have fun abbreviating it to, "lsm."

That is so funny. lsm.

Seriously. lsm.

It is hilarious, isn't it? lsm.

I never want to see the abbreviation, "L.O.L.," ever again... Ever!

Notice how perfect the grammer is. Why can not (not cannot, or can't. I don't care if "cannot" is the correct spelling. It is (not it's) two words, glued together, there fore (not therefore), it is (not it's) flawed) every one (not everyone) type as perfectly as the words in this post?

Lulz 

Leo-j said: If a dvd for a pc game holds what? Crysis at 3000p or something, why in the world cant a blu-ray disc do the same?

ssj12 said: Player specific decoders are nothing more than specialized GPUs. Gran Turismo is the trust driving simulator of them all. 

"Why do they call it the xbox 360? Because when you see it, you'll turn 360 degrees and walk away" 

im in ur forumz, correctin your grammar!

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

LoL. Ben be bord