By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Words or phrases that piss you off.

BenKenobi88 said:
im in ur forumz, correctin your grammar!

im: Come on, where's the comma? Why did you even bother, abbreviating "I am," two words, consisting of only three letters, into one, two letter word? Why isn't the "I" even capitalised?

ur: It's bad enough that it's not "U.R.", and even worse that it isn't "you are."

forumz: OIC, (which should be "oh, I see") adding a "z" at the end of every word automatically makes it cool. Howz doz youz likez thiz nowz? Amz Iz coolz yetz? Noz I'mz notz coolz! Iz I'mz anz idiotz! Almost sounds like some kind of European accent, like German or some thing (not something).

correctin: Oh, now you're just pulling my leg ("pulling my leg?" You're not pulling my leg! What kind of phrase is this? And why is it "phrase," instead of "frase?"), how could you miss the "g?" You were so close to getting all of the letters in "correcting," how could you deliberately leave out the "g?" It's like not putting the last card on top of a 10 foot tower, made of cards. It's like not finishing the smile on the Mona Lisa painting. It's too long of a word to leave out just one letter! Is it cool to leave out the last letter of every word? No! It makes me look like I have short-term memory loss. Ho ca yo leav ou th las lette o ever wor? Do you hate "G-Unit" that much, that you couldn't put the letter "g" at the end of "correcting?" Is the letter "g" too gangster for you? Also, the "c" should be capitalised. How could you spell "correcting" wrong? You did exactly the opposite of the meaning of the word itself.

Around the Network

You know what, I've already lost hope for man kind a long time ago...

By the way, don't take any of my posts too seriously...

I can't stand the word appetite.