By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - KH3 outselling FFXIII?

kh3 on wii no it will be the 360 noooooooooo wait.............. the ps3 no the wii

who the hell knows but it will atleast be somewhere:)

be happy everyone

Be honest with nobody and lie to your self MGS4 best game EVER on ps3 :?!!!!!!!

Around the Network
pinback4life said:
kh3 on wii no it will be the 360 noooooooooo wait.............. the ps3 no the wii

who the hell knows but it will atleast be somewhere:)

be happy everyone

Lol, you should find the big thread that is like 11 pages and post that

Edit: Here it is. http://www.vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=26376

Edit: Nvm its locked.

@sc9,

I think the obvious multi-plat is PS3/Wii. If you look at the success of the PS3 this last year, the tremendous success of the Wii since launch, and the demographics of who is buying those consoles it really makes sense for the game to be on both of those consoles.

Honestly it just makes a lot of dollars and sense(sic) for it to be multi-platform.

To Each Man, Responsibility

No, it most certainly will not. Expect all this hype to die down as soon as it's confirmed which console it will be on.

PSN- williwod

Remember, there are no stupid questions. Just stupid people- Mr Garrison

whacker41 said:
No, it most certainly will not. Expect all this hype to die down as soon as it's confirmed which console it will be on.

Pretty much.

The Star Ocean 4 hype has collasped.

Around the Network
Sqrl said:
@sc9,

I think the obvious multi-plat is PS3/Wii. If you look at the success of the PS3 this last year, the tremendous success of the Wii since launch, and the demographics of who is buying those consoles it really makes sense for the game to be on both of those consoles.

Honestly it just makes a lot of dollars and sense(sic) for it to be multi-platform.

Really? That is a weird mixture. How would that work? The wii version would most likely have tacked on controls, and the ps3 version's graphics wouldn't be that  great. Unless they both would use crystal tools , but I thought the crystal tools engine for the wii was severly limited.

@Whacker& Lightining The hype will die down why? You guys are going to be very dissapointed with XIIIs sales imo. I tell you guys this. Once a console is announced for Kh3 I will decide if I should bet both of you or anyone who wants to bet that Kh3 will sell more than FFXIII.

I'll bet you right now if you want SC....I'll even keep the bet if it ends up multiplat ^^

Torillian said:
I'll bet you right now if you want SC....I'll even keep the bet if it ends up multiplat ^^

I want to wait and see which platform(s) its released on first.

Lame thread.You know why it's being talked about so much.Also,you can't hype a game that doesn't exist.

sc94597 said:
Torillian said:

I want to wait and see which platform(s) its released on first.

psh...pansy....

Man up....put your nuts where your mouth is.....and then stop.....cuz that's gross.