By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - KH3 outselling FFXIII?

Okay I was just reading the most discussed topics on a lot of sites (Gamefaqs, ign, VGchartz, and many others) and I noticed theres a crap load of Kingdom Hearts 3 topics. Then I look at the Final Fantasy XIII and its not talked about as much. It seems like Kingdom Hearts might be the most hyped game this Generation and it hasnt even been announced. Hell no one even knows what platform it will be on.

So I was just woundering with all this hype do you think KH3 could outsell the new FF? Hell could it be one of the best selling games this generation? I think it will out sell Final Fantasy XIII wether KH3 is multiplatform or not.

fgsduilfgasuklwgefidslzfgb4yiogwefhawi4fbielat5gy240bh3e

Around the Network

I highly doubt it.

This will only take a moment of your time. *steals your watch*

Could be most talked about the same reason it is here. Dumbasses arguing over which console it'll be on.

Didn't KH1 outsell FFXII?

I guess it's possible.

Tag - "No trolling on my watch!"

ClaudeLv250 said:
Didn't KH1 outsell FFXII?

I guess it's possible.

Ya but sequals rarely outsell there origanals that came out. Unless of course they go next gen where the game starts over and can sell alot. For example

FFX outsold X-2 and XII

MGS2 outsold MGS4

KH outsold KH2

God of War outsold God of War 2

So ya but KH3 and Final Fantasy XIII would both be new to next gen gaming (or this gen).

fgsduilfgasuklwgefidslzfgb4yiogwefhawi4fbielat5gy240bh3e

Around the Network

If it goes to wii then maybe. On ps3 no.

Torillian said:
Could be most talked about the same reason it is here. Dumbasses arguing over which console it'll be on.

+1

My Top 5:

Shadow of the Colossus, Metal Gear Solid 3, Shenmue, Skies of Arcadia, Chrono Trigger

My 2 nex-gen systems: PS3 and Wii

Prediction Aug '08: We see the PSP2 released fall '09. Graphically, it's basically the same as the current system. UMD drive ditched and replaced by 4-8gb on board flash memory. Other upgrades: 2nd analog nub, touchscreen, blutooth, motion sensor. Design: Flip-style or slider. Size: Think Iphone. Cost: $199. Will be profitable on day 1.

It's possible, there is a lot of hype for KH3

||Tag courtesy of fkusumot - "Heaven is like a Nintendo theme park!"||Join the Medal of Honor: Heroes 2 American League HERE!||

+2

I would like KH to oustell FF. FF is an old, tired franchise. They should retire it and focus on new IP rather then beating this one into the ground yet again.

I would much prefer another KH to FF.