By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Official Kingdom hearts Thread

dtewi said:
HA! Found a rule in the forum rules that can lock it.

Also, be careful about using the word "official" or "perpetual." Do not simply declare your thread official by fiat. Threads are only "official" or "perpetual" if management says so.

But since I'm so nice, I will net a mod come and kill the thread by themselves.

Ummm not really I ask a mod permission to make this thread before I actually made it muhahahahah in your face :P who's your daddy now?

Around the Network

so... is anyone going to get coded?

dtewi said:
Oh, so HE can have an Official KH thread but I can't?!?!?

why didnt you make one first

tag:"reviews only matter for the real hardcore gamer"

sc94597 said:
Gearbox said:
kingdom hearts will never go 2 the wii... We all no how much better the game would have been if the cinematics were like the opening and closing videos! The wii doesn't have enuf power to make all the videos of that quality! HOWEVER, ps3 does :)

Show me a cutscene that blows the wiis cutscenes away. I've yet to see amazing cutscenes from either the ps3 or 360. The only advantage they have is 720p or 1080p depending on the game.

all of them, i think.  We may argue about what games are better, but cutscenes wise, the HD consoles wins. I dont want to appear like a fanboy, but come on.

Next Gen 

11/20/09 04:25 makingmusic476 Warning Other (Your avatar is borderline NSFW. Please keep it for as long as possible.)

Fine ctk. But it burns my eyes to look at the title since you didn't capitalize Hearts.

Kimi wa ne tashika ni ano toki watashi no soba ni ita

Itsudatte itsudatte itsudatte

Sugu yoko de waratteita

Nakushitemo torimodosu kimi wo

I will never leave you

Around the Network
psrock said:
sc94597 said:
Gearbox said:
kingdom hearts will never go 2 the wii... We all no how much better the game would have been if the cinematics were like the opening and closing videos! The wii doesn't have enuf power to make all the videos of that quality! HOWEVER, ps3 does :)

Show me a cutscene that blows the wiis cutscenes away. I've yet to see amazing cutscenes from either the ps3 or 360. The only advantage they have is 720p or 1080p depending on the game.

all of them, i think.  We may argue about what games are better, but cutscenes wise, the HD consoles wins. I dont want to appear like a fanboy, but come on.

Example? link or embed a video.

sc94597 said:
psrock said:
sc94597 said:
Gearbox said:

Example? link or embed a video.

i'm currently playing MGS4, it's half cutscnes and trust me, the day a wii game looks as good as those cutscenes is the day i buy one.

Next Gen 

11/20/09 04:25 makingmusic476 Warning Other (Your avatar is borderline NSFW. Please keep it for as long as possible.)
dtewi said:
Fine ctk. But it burns my eyes to look at the title since you didn't capitalize Hearts.

You sure are an annoying fellow but anyways let's just stay on topic.Because I am sure you love kingdom hearts just like me anyways who is your favorite character on the series?

Kingdom Hearts Trivia. First one to answer correctly gets a cookie.

How do you get the ability 'Superglide' in the original Kingdom Hearts?

Kimi wa ne tashika ni ano toki watashi no soba ni ita

Itsudatte itsudatte itsudatte

Sugu yoko de waratteita

Nakushitemo torimodosu kimi wo

I will never leave you

I'm still waiting for the Official Kingdom Hearts Thread...this one seems a little unofficial for some reason.