By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Official Kingdom hearts Thread

@Everyone
What's your favorite kingdom hearts game and why?For me it's 2 since I like roxas and the story was cooler in my opinion.

Ps:I see soriku has not come to this thread and I sure he won't since I told him than guitar hero was by far a better game than tales of symphonia,sorry soriku the truth hurts :p

Around the Network
brute said:
sc94597 said:
Alright, So how much do you guys think 358/2 days and BBS will sell?

which one is for ds and which one is for psp,cause i dont really remember

ctk495 said:
@Everyone
What's your favorite kingdom hearts game and why?For me it's 2 since I like roxas and the story was cooler in my opinion.

Ps:I see soriku has not come to this thread and I sure he won't since I told him than guitar hero was by far a better game than tales of symphonia,sorry soriku the truth hurts :p

Agreed, and many of the flaws that Kh 1 had were fixed.

^oh ok thanks,i think the ds version will sell more

tag:"reviews only matter for the real hardcore gamer"

Oh, so HE can have an Official KH thread but I can't?!?!?

Kimi wa ne tashika ni ano toki watashi no soba ni ita

Itsudatte itsudatte itsudatte

Sugu yoko de waratteita

Nakushitemo torimodosu kimi wo

I will never leave you

Around the Network
sc94597 said:
ctk495 said:
@Everyone

Agreed, and many of the flaws that Kh 1 had were fixed.

The camera  on kingdom hearts 1 was really annoying.

kingdom hearts will never go 2 the wii... We all no how much better the game would have been if the cinematics were like the opening and closing videos! The wii doesn't have enuf power to make all the videos of that quality! HOWEVER, ps3 does :)

HA! Found a rule in the forum rules that can lock it.

Also, be careful about using the word "official" or "perpetual." Do not simply declare your thread official by fiat. Threads are only "official" or "perpetual" if management says so.

But since I'm so nice, I will net a mod come and kill the thread by themselves.

Sugu yoko de waratteita

I will never leave you

You're right Gearbox, because Sora and Riku reuniting would have been better if you could see the reflection of the room in his tears.

Sugu yoko de waratteita

I will never leave you

Gearbox said:
kingdom hearts will never go 2 the wii... We all no how much better the game would have been if the cinematics were like the opening and closing videos! The wii doesn't have enuf power to make all the videos of that quality! HOWEVER, ps3 does :)

Show me a cutscene that blows the wiis cutscenes away. I've yet to see amazing cutscenes from either the ps3 or 360. The only advantage they have is 720p or 1080p depending on the game.