By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Official Kingdom hearts Thread

dtewi said:
@*bleu-ocelot*

CoM says hi.

Or are trying to turn this into a degenerate bash fest into where KH3 will go?

I retract my comment.I know how those go.

Around the Network

What is the name of Ariel's world?

Kimi wa ne tashika ni ano toki watashi no soba ni ita

Itsudatte itsudatte itsudatte

Sugu yoko de waratteita

Nakushitemo torimodosu kimi wo

I will never leave you

sc94597 said:
You guys here is another example of a pre-rendered cutscene that runs on a DVD player. http://youtube.com/watch?v=MCjGvIJzk6k I am talking about CGI not in-game graphics.

like the killzone 2 one in 2005. Find me a better one.

Next Gen 

11/20/09 04:25 makingmusic476 Warning Other (Your avatar is borderline NSFW. Please keep it for as long as possible.)

The Rock Titan?

Sugu yoko de waratteita

I will never leave you

psrock said:
sc94597 said:
You guys here is another example of a pre-rendered cutscene that runs on a DVD player. http://youtube.com/watch?v=MCjGvIJzk6k I am talking about CGI not in-game graphics.

like the killzone 2 one in 2005. Find me a better one.

Yes like that, but most pre-rendered videos look better than that.

This game works on computers less power on than the wii and this is some CGI of it http://youtube.com/watch?v=W9U4rTwcpww . Well the beginning anyway.

Around the Network

I'm a much bigger fan of FF than Kingdom Hearts.

Going to the PS3/360 = me buying it
Going to the Wii or Portable = me not buying it

"Naturally the common people don't want war: Neither in Russia, nor in England, nor for that matter in Germany. That is understood. But, after all, IT IS THE LEADERS of the country who determine the policy and it is always a simple matter to drag the people along, whether it is a democracy, or a fascist dictatorship, or a parliament, or a communist dictatorship. Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is TELL THEM THEY ARE BEING ATTACKED, and denounce the peacemakers for lack of patriotism and exposing the country to danger. IT WORKS THE SAME IN ANY COUNTRY."  --Hermann Goering, leading Nazi party member, at the Nuremberg War Crime Trials 

Conservatives:  Pushing for a small enough government to be a guest in your living room, or even better - your uterus.

FinalEvangelion said:
I'm a much bigger fan of FF than Kingdom Hearts.

Going to the PS3/360 = me buying it
Going to the Wii or Portable = me not buying it

If that's the case then you are buying it .

Lol people are trying to get a big argument to start in this thread on where kh will go.

Are you going to answer Soriku? Is it the Rock Titan?

Sugu yoko de waratteita

I will never leave you

Be sure to check this thread later I will update it adding some more stuff like videos and info of all the games.