By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Official Kingdom hearts Thread

psrock said:
sc94597 said:
psrock said:
sc94597 said:
Gearbox said:
kingdom hearts will never go 2 the wii... We all no how much better the game would have been if the cinematics were like the opening and closing videos! The wii doesn't have enuf power to make all the videos of that quality! HOWEVER, ps3 does :)

Show me a cutscene that blows the wiis cutscenes away. I've yet to see amazing cutscenes from either the ps3 or 360. The only advantage they have is 720p or 1080p depending on the game.

all of them, i think.  We may argue about what games are better, but cutscenes wise, the HD consoles wins. I dont want to appear like a fanboy, but come on.

Example? link or embed a video.

i'm currently playing MGS4, it's half cutscnes and trust me, the day a wii game looks as good as those cutscenes is the day i buy one.

Um sorry, but we are talking about cutsccenes not how good the wii games look compared to cutscenes or ingame scenes of a ps3 game. Anyway aren't mgs4 cutscenes in-game. I'm sure it's easy for a pre-rendered cutscene of any game to look better. Example of a wii games prerendered cutscene http://youtube.com/watch?v=p6PNIjgjU_o&feature=related. Anyway I don't think you could do better than a prerendered cutscene, because you aren't rendering anything and a consoles limitation wouldn't affect this.

Around the Network

@etecoon

Might be because the OP is unorganized and doesn't have any Kingdom Hearts info whatsoever.

Kimi wa ne tashika ni ano toki watashi no soba ni ita

Itsudatte itsudatte itsudatte

Sugu yoko de waratteita

Nakushitemo torimodosu kimi wo

I will never leave you

You idiot Soriku. That is normal glide. Superglide is obtained by defeating Chernabog at the End of the World.

But for coming close, ask a KH question.

Sugu yoko de waratteita

I will never leave you

So, who wants to turn this into a Platform it will appear on war?

dtewi said:
@etecoon

Might be because the OP is unorganized and doesn't have any Kingdom Hearts info whatsoever.

What kind of info do you need this thread is generally for kingdom hearts fans to talk about the franchise.What you need the names of the main characters Sora,Riku and Kairi does that make you feel better?

ps:Don't call soriku an idiot.

Around the Network
sc94597 said:
psrock said:
sc94597 said:
psrock said:
sc94597 said:
Gearbox said:
kingdom hearts will never go 2 the wii... We all no how much better the game would have been if the cinematics were like the opening and closing videos! The wii doesn't have enuf power to make all the videos of that quality! HOWEVER, ps3 does :)

Show me a cutscene that blows the wiis cutscenes away. I've yet to see amazing cutscenes from either the ps3 or 360. The only advantage they have is 720p or 1080p depending on the game.

all of them, i think.  We may argue about what games are better, but cutscenes wise, the HD consoles wins. I dont want to appear like a fanboy, but come on.

i'm currently playing MGS4, it's half cutscnes and trust me, the day a wii game looks as good as those cutscenes is the day i buy one.

Um sorry, but we are talking about cutsccenes not how good the wii games look compared to cutscenes or ingame scenes of a ps3 game. Anyway aren't mgs4 cutscenes in-game. I'm sure it's easy for a pre-rendered cutscene of any game to look better. Example of a wii games prerendered cutscene http://youtube.com/watch?v=p6PNIjgjU_o&feature=related. Anyway I don't think you could do better than a prerendered cutscene, because you aren't rendering anything and a consoles limitation wouldn't affect this.

i still think this game come out on the wii for profit sake, however, it wont come close to looking as good as if it was on the ps3.  The thing is, this is the type of games that begs to be on HD, the cinematics, the cutscenes, it would be an event to see it.

Next Gen 

11/20/09 04:25 makingmusic476 Warning Other (Your avatar is borderline NSFW. Please keep it for as long as possible.)

It's a term of endearment for Soriku.

Also, provide individual sections for each game, some videos of gameplay, and information for each one.

Yes it is a lot of work. But after all, it IS an official thread ;).

Sugu yoko de waratteita

I will never leave you

dtewi said:
It's a term of endearment for Soriku.

Also, provide individual sections for each game, some videos of gameplay, and information for each one.

Yes it is a lot of work. But after all, it IS an official thread ;).

I will do that later I am busy right now.

Which cup?

Sugu yoko de waratteita

I will never leave you

psrock said:
sc94597 said:
psrock said:
sc94597 said:
psrock said:
sc94597 said:
Gearbox said:

i still think this game come out on the wii for profit sake, however, it wont come close to looking as good as if it was on the ps3.  The thing is, this is the type of games that begs to be on HD, the cinematics, the cutscenes, it would be an event to see it.

Um the game is owned by nintendo so that is why it came out on the wii. Like I said thought he was talking about pre rendered cutscenes, not in-game graphics. The ONLY advantage the ps360 has in this area is the ability to watch it in 720 or 1080p. Also how about I show you some FMVS form ps2 games. Do you see ps360 games looking like this? http://youtube.com/watch?v=v3TZJdGi8gQ

Of course not because that is prerendered and ps360 games are actually rendered in - game.