By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Official Kingdom hearts Thread

Oh give it a rest sc. Saying that PS360 graphics aren't better is grasping at non-existant straws.

Kimi wa ne tashika ni ano toki watashi no soba ni ita

Itsudatte itsudatte itsudatte

Sugu yoko de waratteita

Nakushitemo torimodosu kimi wo

I will never leave you

Around the Network
dtewi said:
Oh give it a rest sc. Saying that PS360 graphics aren't better is grasping at non-existant straws.

Omfg, do you people realize what gearrsobox said. He said that the ps360 could do cutscenes better than the wii. He didn't say anything about in game graphics.

I thought people finally accepted that when people ask for games on the Wii because they don't care for the same value system PS360 owners want when they ask for a game on the PS360.

In otherwords, this is a kingdom hearts thread and has nothing to do with the individual platforms aside from "what if it was on platformx" No one said anything about exclusivity yet about 4 people already started getting tense fingers and foaming at the mouth with that defensive attitude.

A friend of mine tried to explain that the Wii is killing gaming to me by saying, they will have the larger install base and the games PS360 owners want will go there but it won't be enough for them to warrent getting the system. In my mind I was like "wtf? stop raping my sense of logic!!" In real life I lol'd. If I had spent $600 on a gamecube and later worried that MGS2/GTA:SA/FFX and a slew of other games may go to the Ps2 which cost $250 would I have reacted the same way you guys are?

I mean in the same logical web those who bought GC's last time were graphic whores in the sense that in run time to date it's superior to he Xbox which means it's vastly superior to the Ps2 graphically... it just crossed my mind I'm responding hollow console gamers, you guys may not even be console gamers O.o wow - this industry has changed... Maybe you guys need to at least consider it could go multiplatform.

PS3 owners want - bleeding edge graphics, and an epic quality.
Wii owners want - high end funfactor and high end graphics and it all has to be innovative (have a soul).
Xbox360 owners want - bleeding edge graphics, fast fun and community features.

@OP
I wanted to know if KH has become popular enough to replace FF as a SE icon.

I'm Unamerica and you can too.

The Official Huge Monster Hunter Thread: 

The Hunt Begins 4/20/2010 =D

Well DUH it can. It has a far better graphics card.

@Trivia Question

D'oh! The only cup that has a Seed 11 is the Hades Cup. My answer is Hades.

Sugu yoko de waratteita

I will never leave you

sc94597 said:
dtewi said:

Omfg, do you people realize what gearrsobox said. He said that the ps360 could do cutscenes better than the wii. He didn't say anything about in game graphics.

so what, who cares, you try to prove these things too much, even nintendo knows ps360 has better graphics, but that means shit when it comes to popularity.

Next Gen 

11/20/09 04:25 makingmusic476 Warning Other (Your avatar is borderline NSFW. Please keep it for as long as possible.)
Around the Network

You forgot to put the thread in the Sony discussion area.Kingdom Hearts is still a Sony franchise.Sony will pay big bucks to keep it exclusive,like with Metal Gear Solid 4.

dtewi said:
Well DUH it can. It has a far better graphics card.

@Trivia Question

D'oh! The only cup that has a Seed 11 is the Hades Cup. My answer is Hades.

Lol that has nothing to do with pre rendered cutscenes.  Do you people know what pre-rendered means? In the form of a cutscene it's similar to playing a regular movie, the system is not using any of its rescources to render the FMV.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pre-rendered

kingdom hearts is a good game but i will not be losing any sleep if it goes to the wii

@*bleu-ocelot*

CoM says hi.

Or are trying to turn this into a degenerate bash fest into where KH3 will go?

Sugu yoko de waratteita

I will never leave you

You guys here is another example of a pre-rendered cutscene that runs on a DVD player. http://youtube.com/watch?v=MCjGvIJzk6k I am talking about CGI not in-game graphics.