By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Brawl predictions for Europe

I have no idea but one of them is going to be mine.

If it isn't turnbased it isn't worth playing   (mostly)

And shepherds we shall be,

For Thee, my Lord, for Thee. Power hath descended forth from Thy hand, That our feet may swiftly carry out Thy command. So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be. In Nomine Patris, et Filii, et Spiritūs Sancti. -----The Boondock Saints

Around the Network

300k-400k first week, its not very popular in europe and most hardcore brawl fans imported the usa version

Wii/Mario Kart Wii Code:2793-0686-5434

650k first week, 1 million first month. I have NO basis for my prediction

Could I trouble you for some maple syrup to go with the plate of roffles you just served up?

Tag, courtesy of fkusumot: "Why do most of the PS3 fanboys have avatars that looks totally pissed?"
"Ok, girl's trapped in the elevator, and the power's off.  I swear, if a zombie comes around the next corner..."

Well there were only 4.7 million GameCubes in Europe, so 1.14 million for Melee is quite impressive, but yes now I remember Mario Kart... I shall update my prediction to 400-500k

I think it will start well like Mario Kart, but won't have the legs.

isee it doing 1.7 mil in sales teh first week and toping out about 2.3 mill for teh first month

its going to bump up hardware by at least 35% for the month

Around the Network

My guess is that it will sell 400k first week, with minimal hw-boost.

i think around 300k first week

tag:"reviews only matter for the real hardcore gamer"

300k is my guess, I see between Galaxy, and MK: Wii in Others, but I doubt it will have good legs as those two. Most people who have freeloader won't update their Wiis, that will hurt sales, by how much, I don't know though.

Brawl FC: 2106-1814-5245

Hmmm... Brawl's opening in Europe!

I think not so much! At least LESS then MGS4 did in Europe.

Why?! Hype has died of. It's Nintendo's plain own fault! I know for the very fact that I myself am not buying the game at launch! For various reasons of which one is that they delayed the game for fucking half a century. I already had an American copy at home but it didn't work! And I have to save for other, more important stuff! Like a new cell-phone!

THE NETHERLANDS

400k first week