By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Brawl predictions for Europe

Non Sequor said:
Everyone knows that the only games Europeans play are driving sims, soccer games, and karaoke games.

Everyone knows that the only games Americans play are mindless shooters and football games.

http://www.vgchartz.com/games/userreviewdisp.php?id=261

That is VGChartz LONGEST review. And it's NOT Cute Kitten DS

Around the Network

why i know a lot of people that loved melee and cant wait for my brawl tournament next saturday

N64 is the ONLY console of the fifth generation!

bet with *no one yet* that the combined first week of Monster Hunter 3 in america and europe will be 600k or more! winner changes looser sig and avatar for two months!

^ yeah melee was a great game, I wish I could have joined a brawl tournament, good luck at it :)

I'll go with 400k first week, 150k HW

Proud poster of the 10000th reply at the Official Smash Bros Update Thread.

tag - "I wouldn't trust gamespot, even if it was a live comparison."

Bets with Conegamer:

Pandora's Tower will have an opening week of less than 37k in Japan. (Won!)
Pandora's Tower will sell less than 100k lifetime in Japan.
Stakes: 1 week of avatar control for each one.

Fullfilled Prophecies

FishyJoe said:
I don't know how much SSBB will sell since I don't even know how well MK is doing because it's still out of stock in many places.

and there's the truth - you cant compare it's figures to MK Wii as that was sold out in no time.  One thing I do know is i must've seen the SSBB advert on TV about a dozen times last night and the game gets released last Friday of the month which is most peoples pay day.

The question we may need to answer is does anyone know how much supply there is?