By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Why wouldn't the Wii be able to emulate ANY Dreamcast games?

SaviorX said:
The GC could do most of what the Xbox could do, but differently. The problem was, Xbox could be adapted from a PC fairly easier than development on a GC game could. So the GC could do Xbox things, but it required different methods of (I don't know the words) coding or adaptation. However, not many people figured out those methods of breaking down GC hardware.

Correct, the stuff people said the gamecube couldn't do was possible through the gamecubes tev units. An example being programmable shaders.

Around the Network

If anyone is bored or willing enough, you can stealthily ask Nintendo something of this nature here: http://www.nintendo.com/consumer/webform.jsp

Leatherhat on July 6th, 2012 3pm. Vita sales:"3 mil for COD 2 mil for AC. Maybe more. "  thehusbo on July 6th, 2012 5pm. Vita sales:"5 mil for COD 2.2 mil for AC."

SaviorX said:
If anyone is bored or willing enough, you can stealthily ask Nintendo something of this nature here: http://www.nintendo.com/consumer/webform.jsp

I will. The representative probably won't know anything about it though.

^do they always reply back?

tag:"reviews only matter for the real hardcore gamer"

see ya all later

Around the Network

This is what I'm asking "I was wondering the other day. Is it possible for the wii to get Dreamcast games on the virtual console? I've heard that it's technically impractical, but don't know for sure. You probably won't know about it, but I wanted to ask anyway. "

write a letter, it seems like they always give you a great answer and I mean on paper in the mail they told me everything about the gba a while back before it came out (hardware wise to screen size).......... but they could shurg it off by saying we don't plan on putting dc games up at this time, but nintendo always seemed honest to me, you just got to ask.........

I got a question for you guy, have you ever masterbaited in the shower before........... I just want to make sure I'm not the only one at your age who's done that............... lolololololol
know I'm just playing because I got MYSPACE Fever lolololol

nut sacks do not belong in but cracks........... lolol

yuddhbsggcthdyhfubdg
If I don't see any new text I'm out.........