By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Is anyone else tired of waiting for the Wii's games to come out?

Mummelmann said:
Well, with the boycotts (what's the use?), someone sure must be! There's been a stream of complaints from Wii owners the last few weeks, most regarding 3rd party support (which many of us have maintained will be mediocre or of low quality for a market leader, much to the chagrin of diehard Ninty fans).

I personally don't feel affected, I'm gonna get my hands on way too many good games on my PC this year, I won't have time to sleep!

PS: If you choose to own only one console, especially if its out of spite or some kind of brand loyalty, then I really don't feel sorry for you if you're unhappy with the games you're offered. And what's with the "We have too many good games to play, we don't even have time but we're unhappy with the support our console is getting." That is quite self-contradictory right there imo.
Stop being babies and buy a second console, its what I usually do, I don't think I've owned just one console in any generation so far.

I already have a 360 (2 actually, 2 brothers). The brother I spoke of earlier conceded that he'll wait for the Wii games to come out (like ToS 2) but in the meantime, we play 360. It's not like he doesn't like the Wii at all we play Smash a lot, but I think he wants some AA adventure games, hence why he wants Okami, and mentioned Shadows. 

Leatherhat on July 6th, 2012 3pm. Vita sales:"3 mil for COD 2 mil for AC. Maybe more. "  thehusbo on July 6th, 2012 5pm. Vita sales:"5 mil for COD 2.2 mil for AC."

Around the Network

There is plenty of addicting games on the Wii-Brawl, MKWii. 2hours go by in like 30min.

MK License

SSBB-2878-9454-7353. Main-Kirby        PM me if you want to be added.

I'm sick of waiting for 1 game - Brawl.

It's been half a year since it released in Japan damnit!

And please, stop saying "my brother/cousin/friend said blah"

State - I'm sick of it.

Have the guts to let people complain.

http://www.vgchartz.com/games/userreviewdisp.php?id=261

That is VGChartz LONGEST review. And it's NOT Cute Kitten DS

As an owner of both wii and 360, I think he should stick with 360 for now. I am pretty sure that there will be interesting games coming on wii soon. But try RE4, it is ok. :) My gf loves it. :D

Mummelmann said:
Well, with the boycotts (what's the use?), someone sure must be! There's been a stream of complaints from Wii owners the last few weeks, most regarding 3rd party support (which many of us have maintained will be mediocre or of low quality for a market leader, much to the chagrin of diehard Ninty fans).

I personally don't feel affected, I'm gonna get my hands on way too many good games on my PC this year, I won't have time to sleep!

PS: If you choose to own only one console, especially if its out of spite or some kind of brand loyalty, then I really don't feel sorry for you if you're unhappy with the games you're offered. And what's with the "We have too many good games to play, we don't even have time but we're unhappy with the support our console is getting." That is quite self-contradictory right there imo.
Stop being babies and buy a second console, its what I usually do, I don't think I've owned just one console in any generation so far.

I already have a 360 (2 actually, 2 brothers). The brother I spoke of earlier conceded that he'll wait for the Wii games to come out (like ToS 2) but in the meantime, we play 360. It's not like he doesn't like the Wii at all we play Smash a lot, but I think he wants some AA adventure games, hence why he wants Okami, and mentioned Shadows. 

Leatherhat on July 6th, 2012 3pm. Vita sales:"3 mil for COD 2 mil for AC. Maybe more. "  thehusbo on July 6th, 2012 5pm. Vita sales:"5 mil for COD 2.2 mil for AC."

Around the Network

Mummelmann, that was kind of incorrect last gen. Last gen, the Ps2 was the only console, imo, worth having. it had every game, minus the heavy hitting Nintendo titles and Halo, which was the Xbox's saving grace.

Damn things have changed since 2009 began. Here are my new visions for the end of the generation.

Wii: 135 mil

Ps3: 85 mil

360: 60 mil

True Genius

Oh, stop the nonsense. There are plenty of great games for the Wii.

Nope, the waiting game is part of my life (PAL).

@Twitter | Switch | Steam

You say tomato, I say tomato 

"¡Viva la Ñ!"

SaviorX said:

He plans on getting Okami when the price drops,

What a fucking moron.  If he wants the Wii to have more hardcore titles, he needs to actually support the ones it does have.  I know he's your brother and all, but still, what a fucking idiot.

Talk about putting your money where your mouth is.

Considering there's over a dozen games on the system I want that I have neither the time nor the money to get right now, I'm going to conclude my taste and your brother's tastes don't match. But hey, you've got a 360, so it's not like he can't keep himself occupied.