By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Is anyone else tired of waiting for the Wii's games to come out?

I haven't even finished all the games I have (some on the Wii, some on 360 or PC)... At this moment I am trying to boycott every games company because of that.

Therefore, I want those games to come later, so that I stop spending money :P

My Mario Kart Wii friend code: 2707-1866-0957

Around the Network

My TV's dead so I've only got my DS at the moment and I can't say I feel like I'm missing much at current prices.

Same story as on PS3, There are enough games on the market or you have to be someone who already finished 50 games on the system and have no friends, no life etc...

Games that are out>games coming out now (no supply constraints, available for cheaper than retail price on ebay)
Here are some games you friend as a hardcore gamer may like that are already out:
Super Paper Mario
Legend of Zelda Twilight Princess
Metroid Prime 3
Resident evil 4 (if he hasn't played the GC version)
Metal Slug Anthology
Resident Evil Umbrella Chronicles (if he likes light gun games)
No More Heroes
Zack and Wiki: Quest for Barbarosa's treasure

Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance
Super Mario Galaxy
NiGHTS: Journey of Dreams

Super Smash bros Brawl
Okami (if he hasn't played the PS2 version)

Just out/coming soon
Mario Kart Wii
Tales of Symphonia 2: Dawn of the new world
Expect animal crossing wii in fall 08
expect Kid Icarus Wii in fall 08
beyond that I dunno... seems like plenty of games to me though. And if he's truly hardcore he has all 3 systems anyway.

what is this waiting thing your talking about, i have tons to play in y library and i havent bought a game in a few weeks,

Right now i am kicking GH3
SMASH
GALAXY
MK WII
RE:UC
SPM

and those are the ones i am still working on--delaying gratification before i beat it

next on the list is

Okami
Bully
Fire Emblem
Bloom Blox
Blast Works
No More Heros

*now if only my wife would let me......*

Around the Network

tbh, the Wii's lineup now is great! It crushes 07's somewhat lackluster lineup. (all Wii had in 07 was Galaxy , RE:UC, Prime 3, and a couple of old 06 games.)

Now, in 08, the big 3 were released. There are a dozen promising 3rd party efforts like the conduit, deadly creatures, tenchu 4, mh3, etc.

Saying it has nothing or it lacks atm is just blatantly lying to yourself or others.

Damn things have changed since 2009 began. Here are my new visions for the end of the generation.

Wii: 135 mil

Ps3: 85 mil

360: 60 mil

True Genius

So far, I have more than 10 games I haven't completed cause of trying to get every new good release. I haven't finished:

Bully: Scholarship Edition
Super Mario Galaxy (need 15 more stars to get to 120.)
Prime 3
Re:UC
Zelda: TP
No More Heroes
Strikers Charged
Brawl Subspace Emissionary Mode
Godfather
Nights
Sonic and the Secret Rings

And I still need to catch up on them this summer.

Damn things have changed since 2009 began. Here are my new visions for the end of the generation.

Wii: 135 mil

Ps3: 85 mil

360: 60 mil

True Genius

NO... got plenty of games that I'll have to finish first.

after that I have some games for my PS360 to finish aswell.

Too bad there are only 24 hours a day.

If it isn't turnbased it isn't worth playing   (mostly)

And shepherds we shall be,

For Thee, my Lord, for Thee. Power hath descended forth from Thy hand, That our feet may swiftly carry out Thy command. So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be. In Nomine Patris, et Filii, et Spiritūs Sancti. -----The Boondock Saints

In Europe, the good times are just starting. I've got MK, SSBB and NMH on my list for this summer , and christmas is going to be absolute madness. Even if the wait were unbearable, I'm sure it would be worth it.

lulz gamers are getting stupider and stupider as time goes on.