By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Is anyone else tired of waiting for the Wii's games to come out?

bloody swamp said:

So, I'm definitely not tired of waiting. And being European, I'm kinda get use to it as we almost always get games much later (where are Contra 4, Trauma Center: New Blood, Phoenix Wright 3,... ?)

Wait, they still haven't relased Trials and Tribulations over there? Didn't you guys already get Apollo Justice?! Man, y'all are getting even more screwed than usual...

Around the Network
trestres said:
@Mummelmann, I know you are a rabbid PS3 fanboy, but you're a hypocrite, you were not there to tell every PS3 owner who was crying to buy a 360 when all the RPG's were announced for it.

I know you are crying right now cause PS3 isn't getting any RPG any time soon, and that you like those hit and run troll posts, but it's time to stop it. You are one of the worst stealth trolls in the whole site.

BTW games on the Wii are enough already, there's plenty of things at least for me, since I got mine in december 2007. You know not everyone bought their Wii at launch, so please do us a favour and go troll anywhere else.

You make me laugh. Period.

Mummelmann said:
trestres said:
@Mummelmann, I know you are a rabbid PS3 fanboy, but you're a hypocrite, you were not there to tell every PS3 owner who was crying to buy a 360 when all the RPG's were announced for it.

I know you are crying right now cause PS3 isn't getting any RPG any time soon, and that you like those hit and run troll posts, but it's time to stop it. You are one of the worst stealth trolls in the whole site.

BTW games on the Wii are enough already, there's plenty of things at least for me, since I got mine in december 2007. You know not everyone bought their Wii at launch, so please do us a favour and go troll anywhere else.

You make me laugh. Period.

Laughing about yourself, how sad.

Proud poster of the 10000th reply at the Official Smash Bros Update Thread.

tag - "I wouldn't trust gamespot, even if it was a live comparison."

Bets with Conegamer:

Pandora's Tower will have an opening week of less than 37k in Japan. (Won!)
Pandora's Tower will sell less than 100k lifetime in Japan.
Stakes: 1 week of avatar control for each one.

Fullfilled Prophecies

The comeback of someone who has no intelligent response. Why are you on my case? Ask the mods which one of us who have gotten the most warnings or which has the better/worse rep.
You'll be astounded to know that most people percieve you as being what you described in your initial post.

Laugh at that.

@This has got nothing to do with the warnings or whatever, you like to troll on Nintendo and you are a hypocrite. Thats it.
Just leave Nintendo's forum, no one wants to hear the fanboy excuses or arguements. It's a fact Wii has a lot of games to play and that you are very angry about it at the moment.

Take a rest and come back when your hatred towards Nintedo has dropped down a bit. By looking at your sig, it reinforces your wishful thoughts about Nintendo not selling, but as always you are wrong.

Proud poster of the 10000th reply at the Official Smash Bros Update Thread.

tag - "I wouldn't trust gamespot, even if it was a live comparison."

Bets with Conegamer:

Pandora's Tower will have an opening week of less than 37k in Japan. (Won!)
Pandora's Tower will sell less than 100k lifetime in Japan.
Stakes: 1 week of avatar control for each one.

Fullfilled Prophecies

Around the Network
Shameless said:
Don't worry! There's plenty of games on the Wii: *Lists 5 Nintendo games people always list whenever this subject comes up*.

I'm not worrying, I'll always have FFXIII, GTA 4, GT 5, and MGS 4.

http://www.vgchartz.com/games/userreviewdisp.php?id=261

That is VGChartz LONGEST review. And it's NOT Cute Kitten DS

Waiting for Okami´s price to drop? Come on, it´s cheap enough, it´s a unique game and is praised by gamers and reviewers. What does he wait for?

Mummelmann said:
The comeback of someone who has no intelligent response. Why are you on my case? Ask the mods which one of us who have gotten the most warnings or which has the better/worse rep.
You'll be astounded to know that most people percieve you as being what you described in your initial post.

Laugh at that.

If I'm not incorrect, you're the pope of Sweden, while he's a dead man on a cross.

He wins.

http://www.vgchartz.com/games/userreviewdisp.php?id=261

That is VGChartz LONGEST review. And it's NOT Cute Kitten DS

...exactly what have you been waiting for? Your brother (roffle, I really hope he doesn't go around saying "I'm hardcore WERE R MY HARDCOR GAEMS!?") has already had his own arguments rendered moot when he refuses to buy the games that are already out. So really, what have people been waiting for for so long to be tired? Wario Land Shake? Wow, two whole weeks!

The only game I can think of that I've been waiting for that hasn't had a date is FFCC. And Disaster: Day of Crisis.

Tag - "No trolling on my watch!"

ItsaMii said:
My grandma is really angry. She said: I can`t stand that casual crap anymore. She is really anxious waiting for Oboro Muramasa and Tales of Symphonia 2. I undestand her feelings.

HA HA! A new revolution. Core grandma's.