By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Is anyone else tired of waiting for the Wii's games to come out?

I have too many games. I don't know what your brother's smoking. I have games I haven't even played. Hell, I have about 100 NES games I haven't even played.

Around the Network
the2bears said:
SaviorX said:

He plans on getting Okami when the price drops...

So there's a game out that he'd buy, but he'll wait?  Kind of diminishes his arguments a bit.

As to your question, I'm not tired of waiting.  There's more than enough to keep me busy at the moment on Wii.

what if he has it on a ps2 ??? so he bough a "next gen" systemro play a past gen game 0_o?

Don't worry! There's plenty of games on the Wii: *Lists 5 Nintendo games people always list whenever this subject comes up*.

I'm just waiting for some JRPG's, (Tales, DQ, FF spin-offs, etc.).  That's the only reason I bought a wii.  I don't like Mario.  *Runs and hides*

PSN ID: Sorrow880

Gamertag: Sorrow80

Wii #: 8132 1076 3416 7450

Aside from Super Smash Bros. Brawl, there's basically no game announced for the summer that I'm really interested about. But that's for every support.

Fortunately, like many others, I have a lot of games still waiting to be played (on Wii, PC, DS, GC and on my new PS2), and there are plenty of games I still want to get on those systems (and even on older ones). So this summer, I might get a chance to reduce my list of unplayed games. But, at the same time, E3 is coming and it will surely bring tons of games on every support that I'll get excited about and I'll get back again with too many games to play.

So, I'm definitely not tired of waiting. And being European, I'm kinda get use to it as we almost always get games much later (where are Contra 4, Trauma Center: New Blood, Phoenix Wright 3,... ?) 

I really don't get how those so-called "hardcore" gamers can't find good games to play... There so many good games outhere, on every support.

Around the Network
bloody swamp said:

Aside from Super Smash Bros. Brawl, there's basically no game announced for the summer that I'm really interested about. But that's for every support.

Fortunately, like many others, I have a lot of games still waiting to be played (on Wii, PC, DS, GC and on my new PS2), and there are plenty of games I still want to get on those systems (and even on older ones). So this summer, I might get a chance to reduce my list of unplayed games. But, at the same time, E3 is coming and it will surely bring tons of games on every support that I'll get excited about and I'll get back again with too many games to play.

So, I'm definitely not tired of waiting. And being European, I'm kinda get use to it as we almost always get games much later (where are Contra 4, Trauma Center: New Blood, Phoenix Wright 3,... ?) 

I really don't get how those so-called "hardcore" gamers can't find good games to play... There so many good games outhere, on every support.

Just import Contra 4. The DS is region-free after all. Amazon.com is your friend.

@Mummelmann, I know you are a rabbid PS3 fanboy, but you're a hypocrite, you were not there to tell every PS3 owner who was crying to buy a 360 when all the RPG's were announced for it.

I know you are crying right now cause PS3 isn't getting any RPG any time soon, and that you like those hit and run troll posts, but it's time to stop it. You are one of the worst stealth trolls in the whole site.

BTW games on the Wii are enough already, there's plenty of things at least for me, since I got mine in december 2007. You know not everyone bought their Wii at launch, so please do us a favour and go troll anywhere else.

Proud poster of the 10000th reply at the Official Smash Bros Update Thread.

tag - "I wouldn't trust gamespot, even if it was a live comparison."

Bets with Conegamer:

Pandora's Tower will have an opening week of less than 37k in Japan. (Won!)
Pandora's Tower will sell less than 100k lifetime in Japan.
Stakes: 1 week of avatar control for each one.

Fullfilled Prophecies

Not really, I have enough games to complete already

Why not add me on msn... ish_187@hotmail.co.uk

- - - > ¤ « ~ N i n t e n d o ~ » ¤ < - - -
Games purchased since December 30th 2006:
GBA:The Legend of Zelda:The Minish Cap
DS:Lunar Knights, Pokemon Diamond, The Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass ,Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare, Hotel Dusk:Room 215, Mario vs DK 2: March of the Mini's and Picross DS
PS2: Devil May Cry 3:Dante's Awakening, Shadow of the Colosuss, Sega Mega Drive Collection, XIII , Sonic Mega Collection,Fifa 08 and Fifa 09.
GC:Fight Night Round 2
Wii VC:Super Mario 64 ,Lylat Wars ,Donkey Kong Country 2: Diddy's Kong Quest, Super Castlevania IV, Sonic the Hedgehog 2, Streets of Rage, Kirby's Adventure, Super Metroid, Super Mario Bros. 3, Mega Man 2Street Fighter 2 Turbo: Hyper Fighting,Wave Race 64 and Lost Winds

Wii: Sonic and the Secret Rings, Godfather:Blackhand Edition, Red Steel, Tony Hawks Downhill Jam, Eledees, Rayman Raving Rabbids, Mario Strikers Charged Football,Metroid Prime 3: Corruption, Super Mario Galaxy,House of the Dead 2 and 3 Return, Wii Fit, No More Heroes and Super Smash Bros. Brawl.

X360: Spider Man
PS3:
Resistance: Fall of Man

the2bears said:
SaviorX said:

He plans on getting Okami when the price drops...

So there's a game out that he'd buy, but he'll wait?  Kind of diminishes his arguments a bit.

As to your question, I'm not tired of waiting.  There's more than enough to keep me busy at the moment on Wii.

exactly, everything beyond this comment is rendered useless

Resident_Hazard said:

Just import Contra 4. The DS is region-free after all. Amazon.com is your friend.

I know, same thing with Phoenix Wright 3 (I'm playing in English anyway, but having French too would have been nice to lend the game to not-so-fluent-in-English friends). But, I already have plenty of great games to play, so importing a couple of games is not really urgent. It's still a shame they're still not out in Europe, as if I were to see them on the shelves at a store, I would buy them immediately.

If I can't get a game immediately (not released yet, only on a different support,...), that's a pity but never really a big problem. I'll get them eventually. Like now, I just bought a PS2 and will soon (when I find the time) be able to envoy the few games I always wanted to get but missed out (only having a Gamecube). Same goes games like with Metal Gear Solid 4, it looks great but since it's the only game I'm really interested about on the PS3 at the moment, it's really not worth getting the system just for it. I will get it eventually (maybe in an upgraded "Subsomething" version) when the time comes (it may takes a few years).