By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Sony E3 Press Conference - July 15th @ 11:30AM PST! - Will they WIN Again??

More of what we already know and something special about what we don't , that's the formula for a decent conference.

Around the Network

Nintendo could show up and show a 12 second clip of Captain Olimar and they will have completely destroyed the competition in my book. Sony could go on to announce that LBP will be bundled with a 120GB PS3 at a price of $0.00 and they would still lose to Captain Olimar for 12 seconds.

Pikmin 3 > ALL

To Each Man, Responsibility

Have to win in the first place to win again.

@ darth, last time it was spread out, but this time is centralised, that should help. There is still the issue that many companies aren't actually attenting, but they will have events at the same time nearby

darthdevidem01 said:
ONE of the main reason E3 07 sucked was because it was SMALL..

not it is going back to the LA Convention centre

so LA FTW!

I would agree, but they still aren't letting in the public, so it will probably suck like last years show. E3 07 was a let down for all companies, as they all sort of just did their thing without making a fool of themselves.

If you drop a PS3 right on top of a Wii, it would definitely defeat it. Not so sure about the Xbox360. - mancandy
In the past we played games. In the future we watch games. - Forest-Spirit
11/03/09 Desposit: Mod Bribery (RolStoppable)  vg$ 500.00
06/03/09 Purchase: Moderator Privilege  vg$ -50,000.00

Nordlead Jr. Photo/Video Gallery!!! (Video Added 4/19/10)

Around the Network

Nintendo slaughtered E3 07.

Nintendo killing the industry.(Wiishit)
Nintendo abandoned its userbase.(Brawl,Galaxy,Kart says hi.)
Nintendo will fold since "casuals" don't buy games.They only play WiiSports(then how would Wiifit kill the industry ?)
"Anonymous" Japanese developers think that the Wii is a fad.(Sony duh)
etc.etc.etc.

Nintendo savagely raped the "hardcore",even to the point where "hardcores" began labelling Nintendo core games as "casual",even MP3.A rape which continued to GTAIV where they were finally humbled.

I'm just waiting to see if further rape is in order.

Prediction:
Disney will make KH3 with Nintendo.Yes,KH3 will be a Disney/Nintendo crossover.

Save the industry,Kill a Hardcore gamer

Stopped buying Ubisoft games.Will not buy Red Steel 2.Let them struggle on HD. Click here for a solution:CLICK
ALERT: I have also exposed a UBI'Z'OFT viral marketer in THIS thread.Read my posts, see the set up and watch how everything crumbles on page 8. Please learn from this experience.

Did everyone forget about the unannounced first party game ? (which means it can't be heavy rain as some thought)

In either case... i just hope to see
God of War 3
FFX13
and
Tekken 6.

Then e3 will be win :)

Check out my game about moles ^

darthdevidem01 said:
@Kasz

come on be fair.....they added 5 seconds to the trailer n changed the colour of one of the backgrounds...
 Fair enough.  It just makes you wonder whether Square really isn't progressing enough to show anything waiting for the PS3 userbase.... not wanting to release FF the same fiscal year as DQ9 and don't want the game to be overhyped and back before then... Or if they are just preparing some completly new trailer to try and blow everyone away and get hype up in one stroke. 

Sony so won last year. Everyone was talking about Killzone 2, and they also unveiled games like Infamous. Nobody knew how big Wii Fit would be at the time, and most people looked at it with wary eyes.

And oddly enough, Microsoft was ranked #1 in most E3 polls after the fact.

This year, I expect Sony to show off:

Infamous
Killzone 2
White Knight Chronicles
Heavy Rain
Wardevil

As well as unveil:

Uncharted 2
God of War 3
Twisted Metal ps3 (we know it's being worked on, but they might save it for later)
The next Team ICO game(s) (though this may not surface until TGS08)
I could see a FFXIII demo appearing as well.

Sony will certainly have a strong showing this year, but I think Nintendo will win. Zelda Wii is all I need. :P

@kasz

God knows....S-E is very weird though

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey