By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Sony E3 Press Conference - July 15th @ 11:30AM PST! - Will they WIN Again??

http://www.videogaming247.com/2008/0...rence-details/

Well last E3 was definetely seen as SONY winning...mainly because the arrogance was little to none, they had done a price cut, killzone 2 delivered and they were the only company who took E3 seriously last year.

THIS year Nintendo have already said they have yet to show their Holiday line up.....

MS we know will make GEOW 2, Too Human & Fable 2 {tries to hide jealousy} BIG.

But what can SONY do to win again.....:::::

Legend of Dragoon HD? Shadow of the Colossus 2? Next-Gen Blasto?FF7 remake?

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Around the Network

I think Nintendo will steal the show, showing new IP's and at the end, finally, a Zelda Wii (Twilight Princess is a Gamecube game).

They wont show anything for this year, apart from R & C quest for booty. we could see an Uncharted trailer and XIII

Donkey Kong Wii = Ninty Win for me

or Wii Music Blowout = Ninty Win

SONY......I can't predict ANYTHING NEW at the moment

FF13 Demo = SONY win

All sony has to do is show new IP's along with amazingly new innovative ps eye games, that can steal the show, the ps eye has some serious potential, sony just doesnt want to use it.

2008 end of year predictions:

PS3: 22M

360: 25M

wii: 40M

Around the Network

Sony won last year? I don't remember this, all I remember is that all the press was talking about Wii Fit^^

new J&D

sony won? dont think so.... wii won last year.... this e3 for ninty will be amazing...

We are Wii....Waiting for Pikmin 3! and Pikmin 2 NPC...

Playing:

- Donkey Kong Country Returns

- Minecraft!

-  Venezuela FTW!       

Seriously go to a many threads from last E3....even PS3 haters said SONY won & did a great showing....

Ninty showed nothing for the hardcore....so I am talking hardcore here not casual

I had always thought it was like this...

E3 06 = Nintendo Wins!!!
E3 07 = Nintendo Wins!!!(Sony did good too!)
E3 08 = Nintendo Wins!!!(This is a guess...)

Guitar Hero 3/ Smash Hits