By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Sony E3 Press Conference - July 15th @ 11:30AM PST! - Will they WIN Again??

What Sony needs in order to "win" E3: $299 PS3 slim.

Around the Network

I expect to hear something from SCEJ over the next few months, though they'll probably announce their lineup at TGS. Sony didn't win so much last year as microsoft lost, microsoft had a very mediocre E3 last year, but they will hopefully have improved for this year, I expect Sony will have more of a fight on their hands this year. If you check articles from last year's E3 they will mostly agree Sony won

Hi, i'm solojohlo and i'm pretty fucking awesome

With all the holiday line-up revealed and some games to next year, this E3 is a Nintendo WIN.

http://games.gearlive.com/playfeed/article/q107-e3-2007-the-big-three-who-won-e3/

Nintendo won. The only thing Sony did was show video of games already announced years before (besides LBP) and showed Home.

Sony cant win this year because even if they show new games, you know it wont be until 2010 they will be released. Nintendo will show games that will come within months, that equals win.

Brawl FC: 4382-1668-1880
Name:Brsch

Animal Crossing City Folk

FC: 2492-8227-9090           Town: McAwesom          Name: Gary

Add me and send me a PM with your FC!

I expect God of War 3, ICO 3, FF13, more Killzone 2 wankery, R2, LBP and Motorstorm 2 for certain.

I don't know why you think Legend of Dragoon is going to do anything for Sony when the first game was so mediocre.

I can't see Nintendo coming out with much, possibly two blockbuster games for the end of the year.

Microsoft will contine to masturbate in Japan's direction. 

Around the Network

@solojohlo

no you won't hear anything from SCEJ........they are on my hit list now....they will be destroyed.

I could do more work for PS3 in Japan than the whole useless lot put together

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Sorry Rol but I thought you were also one of the persons who said Ninty's E3 conference was dissapointed last year... You were expecting a mass of new games/Ip's.

There were really not that many people happy with Nintendo's conference last year...Wii wheel and Wii Fit announcements....

I hope Nintendo will show us some new games :).

@konnichiwa

WOW atleast you remember exactly what happened....

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

sony will have some great announcments in e3.

i hope they show shadow of collosus 2

and a plethora of other games,

cant wait for end of 2008 sales figures:)

...not much time to post anymore, used to be awesome on here really good fond memories from VGchartz...

PSN: Skeeuk - XBL: SkeeUK - PC: Skeeuk

really miss the VGCHARTZ of 2008 - 2013...

RPG'S!!! We want those Sony, so bring them, asap!!!

"Microsoft will continue to masturbate in Japan's direction."

ROTFLOMA priceless

I don't know what to expect, but it better be good. If they know to overwhelm me... they're the winner. Does Nintendo that, then Nintendo is the winner. To me Nintendo was the winner last year. Except I didn't buy WII Fit after all.

PLAYSTATION®3 is the future.....NOW.......B_E_L_I_E_V_E

Supporter of PlayStation and Nintendo