By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - People really need to buy this game. It's just so much win. No More Heroes.

I'm glad No More Heroes is staying steady selling 5-7k a week, gradually clawing it's way up (hopefully it'll do 500k before all is said and done, it's over 300k now), but more people need to buy this game. I just started playing it again and it's so frikking sweet. I mean, there is so much win it's not even funny. I'm just going to be a little No More Heroes fanboy for a minute and post some frikkin sweet vids of the game.

look at him go folks!

very minor spoilers (first boss death), in this video of travis gettin it on

Intro for the assassin ranked 2nd. I mean, she's in the basement beating gimps on a conveyor belt with a baseball bat in a pink little girl's outfit. F*** YES!

her frikkin sweet theme music titled "pleather for breakfast"

And her instant kill attack (don't hit her while she's sobbing like a drunk on the floor, for the love of god, have some decency)

Finally, I pretty song sung by Dr. Peace before your showdown

Can this game get anymore win? No. The answer is no.

You can find me on facebook as Markus Van Rijn, if you friend me just mention you're from VGchartz and who you are here.

Around the Network

meh. The boss battles were cool, but the repetitive fighting to get to the boss battles made this game pretty unenjoyable to me.

i will buy this sometime around the summer

tag:"reviews only matter for the real hardcore gamer"

I have this game already but it IS awesome

Yeah, we heard about it...

A lot...

Around the Network

The style is WOW, but the gameplay is full of not wow.

And somehow, the version I played was non-blood version! OMG! NO!!!!

This is invisible text!

Don't listen to naysayers, for they also claim that kittens should be put into tubs of boiling acid, and that all music should vanish from the hearts of children. Is that the kind of person you want to take game advice from?

You can find me on facebook as Markus Van Rijn, if you friend me just mention you're from VGchartz and who you are here.

this games rules... totally.

That is all.

F@ck Ubisoft and their commitment to Wii shovelware.

looks ugly

Proud Owner of  a Wii and Xbox 360 and a PS3(When I get the money)

This game is indeed awesome. I love it! Wii needs more games like it