By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - People really need to buy this game. It's just so much win. No More Heroes.

This game is really bad. It is repetitive in every way except for the boss battles.

Buy Zack and Wiki or Fire Emblem Radiant Dawn instead (preferably the last)

http://www.vgchartz.com/games/userreviewdisp.php?id=261

That is VGChartz LONGEST review. And it's NOT Cute Kitten DS

Around the Network
Oyvoyvoyv said:
This game is really bad. It is repetitive in every way except for the boss battles.

I wouldn't consider Fire Emblem less repetitive.  Repetitive doesn't equal bad in any case.

It's a great game. Kinda short though. You could call it repetitive... but it's Hack N Slash game. That's pretty much the entire genre.

I find it less repetitive then most Hack N' Slash games because at least you can switch between a few different swords and had those quirky games in between that were hilarious and mostly fun.

Great game. I loved it.

Proud owner of all three consoles and handhelds.

Gamertag: MrKetchup911 (Add me up)

I'll be getting it when it is $20 or less.

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

Around the Network

Loved this game. It does gets really tedious earning money for the next rank fight, but the bosses at the end more then make up for it.

@Resident_Hazard I'm going to second the request for those two articles. Sounds like an interesting read.

CIHYFS?

My mom would hate this game... so glad I am 17 so I can make my own buying decisions. Probably also good that TV is in the basement lol

I plan on getting this within the next month, it looks tasty. Yeah 3rd party Wii.

My Games of 2011:

The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword

Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Super Mario 3D Land

Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception

This game is amazing and eeryone that has a wii should buy it, cuz it needs the sales and i want a sequel real bad!

Kasz216 said:
Oyvoyvoyv said:

I wouldn't consider Fire Emblem less repetitive.  Repetitive doesn't equal bad in any case.

Fire Emblem (or Starcraft for that sake) is a strategy game, you have to face the challenge in a different way every time.

No More Heroes is a fighting game, you challenge the same guy every single time.

Repetitive is OK in the first, but easily gets a bit boring in the second.

http://www.vgchartz.com/games/userreviewdisp.php?id=261

That is VGChartz LONGEST review. And it's NOT Cute Kitten DS