By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - People really need to buy this game. It's just so much win. No More Heroes.

I just got this game today. ^___^

I'll be playing it all day tomorrow, and I've only been hearing great things about it. Wish me luck!

Around the Network

Ah, the Bad Girl fight. Quite possibly the best in the game. It gets even better when she starts knocking gagged slave boys in your direction.

"'Casual games' are something the 'Game Industry' invented to explain away the Wii success instead of actually listening or looking at what Nintendo did. There is no 'casual strategy' from Nintendo. 'Accessible strategy', yes, but ‘casual gamers’ is just the 'Game Industry''s polite way of saying what they feel: 'retarded gamers'."

-Sean Malstrom

The best thing in the game is Destroy Man submachine gun nipples. That cutscene is among my all time favorites.
@ Rol
try it on bitter. The best part about this game are the boss battles. On sweet the game doesn`t live up to its potential.

Satan said:

"You are for ever angry, all you care about is intelligence, but I repeat again that I would give away all this superstellar life, all the ranks and honours, simply to be transformed into the soul of a merchant's wife weighing eighteen stone and set candles at God's shrine."

Game has lots of style but control is limited and sucks cause there isn't an analog stick for the camera. also gameplay is hardly fun after a couple of hours... The whole A,A,A, swipe up...A,A,A,A swipe left...gets boring quick.

Still, one of the better wii games.

Overrated game is overrated. Brought into the internet hype, and, as expected, it turned out to be another mediocre game with a few good points that people exaggerate to get others to waste their money. What a load of bullshit.

Around the Network

This thread has my approval, 100% (I don't support watching the spoilers though)

Tormod said:
Overrated game is overrated. Brought into the internet hype, and, as expected, it turned out to be another mediocre game with a few good points that people exaggerate to get others to waste their money. What a load of bullshit.

You're Joking, right? if anything, the game is UNDERrated. The game is extremely fun, and gets less than 1/4 of the credit it deserves. Have you even played the damn game? I have. I've beaten it twice, and doing it a third time just for fun (I never played it on sweet. I only played on Mild, and Bitter, and now I'm playing on bitter again...) It's a damn good game... I just want a sequel, with maybe a little more money put into Suda's pocket for development, and MORE ADVERTISING!

L.C.E.C. said:
Tormod said:

You're Joking, right? if anything, the game is UNDERrated. The game is extremely fun, and gets less than 1/4 of the credit it deserves. Have you even played the damn game? I have. I've beaten it twice, and doing it a third time just for fun (I never played it on sweet. I only played on Mild, and Bitter, and now I'm playing on bitter again...) It's a damn good game... I just want a sequel, with maybe a little more money put into Suda's pocket for development, and MORE ADVERTISING!

Yeah, I played it and beat it. If it was underrated, I highly doubt people would foaming at the mouth about it all over the internet. Same principles for Okami.

I can understand the criticisms levied against NMH and many of them are valid. Even still, the game oozed with so much style, coolness, and win that many of the "faults" that others had with it didn't bother me much at all.

I generally don't do sandbox games but I thoroughly enjoyed this one. Awesome game.

I played that game. If I had to choose one word to describe it, I would choose "insanity". Two words? Hmm. Probably "delicious insanity".

When the cell phone rang for the first time and that woman started talking, I was playing with friends. I had two thoughts: "I wish my friends could hear this, it's hysterical" and "Best use of the Wii Remote speaker ever!"

One of my friends said he heard me laughing and couldn't figure out what was so funny ... and then after about a minute he finally saw I was holding the Wii Remote to my ear. Then he was laughing.

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom!