By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - People really need to buy this game. It's just so much win. No More Heroes.

Final-Fan said:
I played that game. If I had to choose one word to describe it, I would choose "insanity". Two words? Hmm. Probably "delicious insanity".

When the cell phone rang for the first time and that woman started talking, I was playing with friends. I had two thoughts: "I wish my friends could hear this, it's hysterical" and "Best use of the Wii Remote speaker ever!"

One of my friends said he heard me laughing and couldn't figure out what was so funny ... and then after about a minute he finally saw I was holding the Wii Remote to my ear. Then he was laughing.

Was I the only one who was happy when Travis kills the Mailman guy? He was such a little jerk, good to see him go.

When I was playing the game and my brothers saw me pull the cellphone trick, they both said"that' sick". I liked the use of that, since it wasn't probably useful for anything else.  Killing goons and hearingthem scream "I'm still a virgin" was pretty funny as well.

Leatherhat on July 6th, 2012 3pm. Vita sales:"3 mil for COD 2 mil for AC. Maybe more. "  thehusbo on July 6th, 2012 5pm. Vita sales:"5 mil for COD 2.2 mil for AC."

Around the Network

I loved the things guys screamed. I'm still a virgin, my spleen, ect. That game had a great sense of humor.

You can find me on facebook as Markus Van Rijn, if you friend me just mention you're from VGchartz and who you are here.

I don't know. "My spleeeeeeen" got annoying after a while. It was so piercing.

Basically that deconstruction is how I saw the game. However it lead me to wonder if that's what the game is supposed to mean, or if that's just the meaning you draw from it because everything else about the game is awesome and you want to justify the dull buildings beyond the fact that it was made on a shoe string budget.

Much how most modern art has lots of meaning attached to it that simply wasn't their when the author created it.  

Kinda like how some people think that guy who writes All-Star Batman is actually writing it as a parody.

Brilliant game and after reading that deconstruction article I like it even more, simply brilliant!

Definatly looking forward to Suda's next project besides Fatal Frame 4.

The Doctor will see you now  Promoting Lesbianism -->