By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Medal of Honor: Heroes 2 ....

So would you guys be interested in a league if we were to set it up. 32 VG Chartz members killing each other?

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

Around the Network

Yes it's very fun online. Like we said we suck because the people online play it so much.

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

brute said:
^i dont have it but i have really been interested in it,do alot of people play it online?
yes alot of people play online always able to find rooms filled with people for which ever mode you want to play deathmatch , team deathmatch, sniper, guns only, and capture the flag. good enough costumes and weapons  selection choose from. Oh did I mention it has the best online so far for the wii? I own Mario Kart, Brawl and Medal of Honor 2 . MOH2 by far has the best online mode no lag, disconnects,error code , and best of all no friend codes !!!!

i just checked the lobby and there is no one online, its too early in the morning now

Wii/Mario Kart Wii Code:2793-0686-5434

I have this game and have played it a few times...maybe when I get my online adapter working again we can talk

Currently playing: Okami (Wii), The World Ends With You (DS), and Shenmue (Dreamcast)

Around the Network
Cougarman said:
i just checked the lobby and there is no one online, its too early in the morning now
hmm weird my brother playing online right now capture the flag sewer level 16vs 16 ...i guess us server and euro server aren't linked that sucks. 

^^ ^^

Yes. You don't have to type in a friend code. You just look for the person's screen name and I second the fact that there is absolutely no lag.

amp316 said:
So would you guys be interested in a league if we were to set it up. 32 VG Chartz members killing each other?

ok when i get it,it will probably be another weak though since i just bought brawl 3 days ago

tag:"reviews only matter for the real hardcore gamer"

brute said:
amp316 said:

ok when i get it,it will probably be another weak though since i just bought brawl 3 days ago

Brawl's awesome isn't it? The one thing I don't like about it is the online though. Too laggy at times.

amp316 said:
brute said:
amp316 said:

Brawl's awesome isn't it? The one thing I don't like about it is the online though. Too laggy at times.

yeah its awesome,if you play with friends it doesnt lag

tag:"reviews only matter for the real hardcore gamer"